Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - 3

23 33.82%
  • 4 -7

45 66.18%
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    If your friend is a Fullback then I guess he won't be playinmg TE anytime soon. As far as Dumervil goes, he had 20 sacks last season. He obvioulsy knows how to get to the QB.
    17 of those sacks i think in the first half of the season, the second half he had about 3. that sounds great to me. No doubt he can get to a QB in college but this isnt college bud, its the NFL
    He's quick and strong, compact, really the perfect size of a DE the BRONCOS have been looking for.
    once again you show your lack of knowledge, Dumbervile is a small DE, and your the only one that denys it....
    Not the Chiefs, not the Raiders, the BRONCOS. He will fit in well....................oh, in my opinion I should say. ( should go without saying, but I won't take any chances with you).
    your opinon is your opinion, i wont dog anyone for thier opinion, im just telling you whats wrong with it
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

[QUOTE=GridironChamp]
    once again you show your lack of knowledge

See what I mean.

[QUOTE=HolyDiver]
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp

once again you show your lack of knowledge

See what I mean.
    You say 5'11" is perfect DE size?

top 5 DE's last year

1- Burgess 6'2" 260lbs
    2- Umenyiora 6'3 280lbs
    3- Simeon Rice 6'5" 265lbs
    4- Kyle Vanden Bosch 6'4" 278lbs
    5- Aaron Schobel 6'4" 278lbs

and Dumbervile- 5'11" 258 lbs perfect size huh

^^^Get used to it.^^^

<- Ready for the salute
    [QUOTE=HolyDiver]If your friend is a Fullback then I guess he won't be playinmg TE anytime soon. As far as Dumervil goes, he had 20 sacks last season. He obvioulsy knows how to get to the QB. He's quick and strong, compact, really the perfect size of a DE the BRONCOS have been looking for. Not the Chiefs, not the Raiders, the BRONCOS. He will fit in well....................oh, in my opinion I should say. ( should go without saying, but I won't take any chances with you).[/QUOTE]

Yellow - Whos talking about other teams my quesiton is Why wont he fit on those teams?

Red - Why is he a perfect fit for Broncos?

Purple - Just does not make sense

Blue - Please explain?

[QUOTE=NBudris]
    If your friend is a Fullback then I guess he won't be playinmg TE anytime soon. As far as Dumervil goes, he had 20 sacks last season. He obvioulsy knows how to get to the QB. He's quick and strong, compact, really the perfect size of a DE the BRONCOS have been looking for. Not the Chiefs, not the Raiders, the BRONCOS. He will fit in well....................oh, in my opinion I should say. ( should go without saying, but I won't take any chances with you).[/QUOTE]

Yellow - Whos talking about other teams my quesiton is Why wont he fit on those teams?

Blue - Please explain?
    We don't need a big DE.................Trevor Pryce was that guy around 290 or so. He wasn't quick enough. Dumervil is small and compact. Very quick and has great strength. I really think he'll do well for us.

We don't need a big DE.................Trevor Pryce was that guy around 290 or so. He wasn't quick enough. Dumervil is small and compact. Very quick and has great strength. I really think he'll do well for us.
    Hmmmm would you like to specify how he will be so good if all of the other good DE's last year were much bigger. To see thier sizes look at my post.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Hmmmm would you like to specify how he will be so good if all of the other good DE's last year were much bigger. To see thier sizes look at my post.

Dumervile is 258.......................that is more than big enough....................Mathis from Indy is 235. Bert Berry was listed at 250 when he was a Bronco. Reggie Hayward was 255 his rookie year. ...................... So, what's your point.

<- Ready for the salute
    far as Dumervil goes, he had 20 sacks last season. He obvioulsy knows how to get to the QB. He's quick and strong, compact, really the perfect size
    You really can't go by stats in college. Yes he had a lot of sacks in college but not when going against top tier OL. Hes a little quick and pretty strong but not the perfect size.

He is no where near prototypical size for a DE.

if you mean by compact under 6' that is not always a benefit.

I will add the main reason he was succesfull going against people he did was more heart then anything. He never gave up and put out 110 percent. With him adapting to NFL and going against more Eliete OL and be more of just a pass rush situtation guy. Only time will tell.

To conclude to your Stat about sacks... there person with most forced fumbles went undrafted.

With him able to get to QB he did not show that at senior. He can be good if able to use his size as his advatage like Freeney but for every freeney there is well ALOT of people with non prototypical size at a DE position able to be an everydown player.

I think his willing to never give up will help him but again only time can tell...

<- Ready for the salute
    [QUOTE=NBudris]
    If your friend is a Fullback then I guess he won't be playinmg TE anytime soon. As far as Dumervil goes, he had 20 sacks last season. He obvioulsy knows how to get to the QB. He's quick and strong, compact, really the perfect size of a DE the BRONCOS have been looking for. Not the Chiefs, not the Raiders, the BRONCOS. He will fit in well....................oh, in my opinion I should say. ( should go without saying, but I won't take any chances with you).[/QUOTE]

Blue - Please explain?
    I will submit what I said again because you did not respond to one question.

Quote Originally Posted by NBudris
    I will submit what I said again because you did not respond to one question.
    I would, but I really don't think you would understand. I've said it once already. I think Dumervil will do well, that's all I'm saying about the subject.

<- Ready for the salute
    I would, but I really don't think you would understand. I've said it once already. I think Dumervil will do well, that's all I'm saying about the subject.
    I will understand if you can support your opinion with some kind of knowledge. You have not said anything as of yet that is any where near credible what so ever.

If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen those questions will wait for you if you want to read up on him

Quote Originally Posted by NBudris
    I will understand if you can support your opinion with some kind of knowledge. You have not said anything as of yet that is any where near credible what so ever.

If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen those questions will wait for you if you want to read up on him
    SMH, OMG, I told you both, I think Dumvervil's quickness and strength will be the perfect fit, to go along with Gerrard Warren and Courtney Brown. What else exactly are you asking me. It doesn't matter what every other DE in the league weighs, or runs a 40 in or has for breakfast. You two, are obviously stat guys. You look at a stat sheet and determine if a player is good or not. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to read up on Terrell Davis....................Not fast, was one of the comments. A 6th round pick. Karl Mecklenburg.......................Too slow, to small, a 12th round draft pick. Stats don't measure desire and heart. Al Wilson is impressed by Dumervil and that is good enough for me.

<- Ready for the salute
    SMH, OMG, I told you both, I think Dumvervil's quickness and strength will be the perfect fit, to go along with Gerrard Warren and Courtney Brown. What else exactly are you asking me. It doesn't matter what every other DE in the league weighs, or runs a 40 in or has for breakfast. You two, are obviously stat guys. You look at a stat sheet and determine if a player is good or not. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Next time I will make sure I keep it a little more simple for you. Also not really that funny I will coment to you after you gain some knowledge of the player you are talking about and make a well a couple well put answers down... Instead of this nonsense.

Pretty funny guy

My credibility

Your basing your opinion on Dumbervile because of highschool stats. So if thats the case i guess you are all ready drooling over my friend. As a freshmen in highschool on the football team he had 22 TD's and 975 rushing yds as a FB. I guess that means he will be a beast in the NFL O yeah, HE ISNT EVEN A STARTER, highschool stats mean nothing i dont care if you came from Miami, Hawaii, Cali. or New York, name another player on Dumbervile's high school football team that is the NFL right now.

There you go no competition = domination by an NFL caliber player
    There you go again. Where did I ever say his HS stats would translate to the NFL?

Tell your buddy gratz,that is a very nice season for a FB.BTW do you tell him that he sucks because its just HS?Here's to the black eye he would give you if you said that

I have no idea if his HS has produced any other NFL players.Why don't you look something up for a change instead of just guessing your facts.