• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WABronco
    I'M driving the bandwagon
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by kmartin575
    Not everyone. Darryl Tapp was able to beat Ferguson because he was short enough to get the better leverage against Ferguson. If Dumervil is so great why couldn't he do the same thing considering he is even shorter than Tapp.
    Tapp is a better player. He's owned Ferguson before.

Comment

• JRWIZ
      Banned User
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HolyDiver
      No, you know exactly what I'm talking about................Bush didn't neccesarily go up against great talent himself. .................I didn't make this thread about him being a beast. But I am happy we picked him. Off season IS for predicting or trying to. Otherwise, why are you even here?...............To say you'll wait until preseason.................well, that goes without saying. We were just asking what your "gut" feeling is now..........No links.............no nfl games to review, just your thoughts..................Give it a try.
      I'm sorry I did not get the Bush analogy went right over my head I was talking about O-line vs D-line and most about OT's so the bush thing zinged right by me.

Actually because I live in a sports wasteland in ELP, I get alot of information about the Broncos from here.

Before the Internet I was relegated to a line score in the paper each week if the game was not locally broadcast, That meant if OAK HOU OR DAL was not playing we might get the Broncos.

I get tried in the off season with teh HYPE from the FO about these players they brought in. Especially when the vast majority of the fans can see what our issues are.

Some don't like Jake small percentage but a few. Now there might be a golden boy few more are jumping to the new kids bandwagon. Which is alright, I guess But as I stated in a few thread I no longer believe completely the HYPE that is spun out of the FO like I used to.

I really started to question the talking heads after ashley failed in his second year to improve. Till then I believed that Mikey knew what he was doing in the DAFT. Since then I reserve my right to question his draft policy and acquisitions.

He does not seem to have a real problem with FA's just college kids. I think he and his staff can't extrapolate out the talent of these kids until they are side by side with real NFL players. Far fewer FA busts have come along than from his first day DAFT picks.

Comment

• HolyDiver
        Practice Squad
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by JRWIZ
        I'm sorry I did not get the Bush analogy went right over my head I was talking about O-line vs D-line and most about OT's so the bush thing zinged right by me.

Actually because I live in a sports wasteland in ELP, I get alot of information about the Broncos from here.

Before the Internet I was relegated to a line score in the paper each week if the game was not locally broadcast, That meant if OAK HOU OR DAL was not playing we might get the Broncos.

I get tried in the off season with teh HYPE from the FO about these players they brought in. Especially when the vast majority of the fans can see what our issues are.

Some don't like Jake small percentage but a few. Now there might be a golden boy few more are jumping to the new kids bandwagon. Which is alright, I guess But as I stated in a few thread I no longer believe completely the HYPE that is spun out of the FO like I used to.

I really started to question the talking heads after ashley failed in his second year to improve. Till then I believed that Mikey knew what he was doing in the DAFT. Since then I reserve my right to question his draft policy and acquisitions.

He does not seem to have a real problem with FA's just college kids. I think he and his staff can't extrapolate out the talent of these kids until they are side by side with real NFL players. Far fewer FA busts have come along than from his first day DAFT picks.
        Yeah, there are guys like Lang and Even Walker that I am not expecting too much from. Although, I think once Walker is fully healed, he'll be a good Receiver for us...............Lang though, is going into his 10th season...............He's a smaller, quicker DE compared to Pryce. But even though Pryce pissed me off, it will be hard to m ake up for his bullrush pressure................I'm getting the impression that the Broncos feel Dumervil playing some DT lined up next to Warren, would be a good combination of a power rush with Warren and some quickness from Dumervil.......................Maybe this Corey Jackson dude will be as good as Al Wilson thinks he will....................A few preseason games should tell us quite alot.

Comment

• Nick7
          Locker #92
          • Mar 2005

KILL THIS THREAD!!!!!

We don't know how great Dumervil will be. Based on college stats, he's the best.

I thought this was over 1-2 month(s) ago.

Go Huskers.

Comment

• Broncos72690
            Bench Warmer
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Nick7
            KILL THIS THREAD!!!!!

We don't know how great Dumervil will be. Based on college stats, he's the best.

I thought this was over 1-2 month(s) ago.

amen brother.

Im from broken arrow

Comment

Working...
            X