View Poll Results: How many sacks will Dumervil have in 2006

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - 3

    23 33.82%
  • 4 -7

    45 66.18%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 350
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado69
    It doesn't show much brainpower to go to another team's post and try and convence them that their rookie sucks while your rookie is destined for greatness. As for your buddy homer agreeing with you, two peas in a pod and the pod won how many playoff games last year? You haven't proven anything and you haven't backed up your biased claims with facts. Your BS may work back on the Chef board, but here you have to use real facts and not your version of fantasy to prove your point. Hali was drafted higher than expected and has many problems to overcome to be a useful player in the NFL. Most defensive linemen come into the league with little or no technique established. Dumervil is an exception, according to his teammates, as he has already shown several different methods and moves to enhance his pass-rushing abilities. Hali is not very experienced, is inconsistent, and needs to learn several new techniques to have a chance at success in the NFL. You and your BBQ-friend attempt to degrade Dumervil when you obviously know very little about him. Read and listen to at least some of the reports and videos before trying to say something factual. You haven't done your homework, so go back to KC and try and find some facts before you foolishly make unfounded assertions. As Dimervil and Hali are both just raw rookies, no one knows how they will turn out, but at least use facts and not biased opinions to try and make your point.
    I have been using facts. And I am not saying Dumervil is going to suck. I am saying that his 20 sacks last year will probably not translate to equal production in the NFL. However, thanks for the long rant. It was fun to read.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

    It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Omeeeeeha
    Posts
    9,242
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    A typical clueless homer Bronco fan.....
    before DUke when to NFLE the Broncos said that this was Duke's last chance to prove that he is worth a spot the team.

    And Wesely DUke sucked in NFLE and add his knee injury it leads to aa bust.


    ANd who said Hali was a BEAST? i never did, and how do we have no facts? Im pretty sure Kmart and me proved all we need to.... IF sacks are sacks the Gocangs is best DE out of college

    Talk aboutt making a fool of yourself i dont think you even read the thread....


    SO please o please research before you ever try to insult again HOMER
    I've yet to read any of your posts that show any facts.......this isn't an exception....


    ...please show us where the "Broncos said that this was Duke's last chance to prove that he is worth a spot on the team."

    It's bad enough when Bronco fans try to put words into the organizations' collective mouths.......
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    Jacks RULE!!!!!!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,266
    Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak
    I've yet to read any of your posts that show any facts.......this isn't an exception....


    ...please show us where the "Broncos said that this was Duke's last chance to prove that he is worth a spot on the team."

    It's bad enough when Bronco fans try to put words into the organizations' collective mouths.......
    Wow, i'm impressed. You're actually sparring with somebody else besides me.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

    It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575
    You're not getting my point. Jared Allen should be a crappy player if you just base his play off of his workout numbers. However, he has produced more than most defensive ends do in there first two years in the league. DE Mike Kudla should be the best DE out there since he did 44 or 45 reps, right? Wrong. Good workout numbers does not always make a good player. Tamba Hali was the best DE prospect in this years draft after Mario Williams.
    Since when? Just because you say so? Mathias Kiwanuka was rated as better prospect that Hali.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    Since when? Just because you say so? Mathias Kiwanuka was rated as better prospect that Hali.
    Yeah, rated by ESPN, or CBSsportsline, but do they have football teams to run?


    I think Hali was second on Herm's chart or Peterson's. Doesnt mean he is the second best, just that to our orginization they think he will be.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Yeah, rated by ESPN, or CBSsportsline, but do they have football teams to run?


    I think Hali was second on Herm's chart or Peterson's. Doesnt mean he is the second best, just that to our orginization they think he will be.
    Well duh............Anybody that has two arms and two legs would be good for THAT Defense. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, that still makes me laugh when I use Chiefs and Defense in the same sentence.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    Well duh............Anybody that has two arms and two legs would be good for THAT Defense. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, that still makes me laugh when I use Chiefs and Defense in the same sentence.
    I know i guess you havnt read it when i tell you they are the 15th ranked D in the league, but thats your style no one elses
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    I know i guess you havnt read it when i tell you they are the 15th ranked D in the league, but thats your style no one elses
    15TH? Man, not THAT is something to be proud of..................LMAO

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    I know i guess you havnt read it when i tell you they are the 15th ranked D in the league, but thats your style no one elses


    Tiki Barber seems to disagree...
    Go Huskers.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    15TH? Man, not THAT is something to be proud of..................LMAO
    Thats average man some people these days...



    Nick, what do you think LJ thinks of you guys? definatly not a top 5 D
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,266
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    Well duh............Anybody that has two arms and two legs would be good for THAT Defense. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, that still makes me laugh when I use Chiefs and Defense in the same sentence.
    Yeah, I guess the 16th ranked scoring defense is all that bad. I mean, we may have given up alot of yardage but we are middle of the pack as far as it comes to defense.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

    It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575
    Yeah, I guess the 16th ranked scoring defense is all that bad. I mean, we may have given up alot of yardage but we are middle of the pack as far as it comes to defense.

    Middle of the pack....................LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! Um, I don't know if you know this or not. But middle of the pack teams are usually not very good. .................well...........like the Chiefs. If the Broncos don't have one of the top 3 Defenses this season, I'll consider that unacceptable. But middle of the pack looks good on you guys though. ...................I bet they throw in a free bowl of soup with that prestigious honor.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575
    Yeah, I guess the 16th ranked scoring defense is all that bad. I mean, we may have given up alot of yardage but we are middle of the pack as far as it comes to defense.
    The pass defesne wasn't in the middle of the pack. If memory serves me correctly you all were ranked somewhere in the mid 20s.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    The pass defesne wasn't in the middle of the pack. If memory serves me correctly you all were ranked somewhere in the mid 20s.
    Yeah, but that is good for them. They were probably doing cartwheels.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Thats average man some people these days...



    Nick, what do you think LJ thinks of you guys? definatly not a top 5 D
    I'm sure he's more impressed by a team that routinely makes the playoffs...
    Go Huskers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •