Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Rashon Powers-Neal

Since every other Bronco will be a BEAST...i guess i will see what you all think about this guy.

BUT in a turn of events i actually think he will be good, so plz share what you think about him
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Since every other Bronco will be a BEAST...i guess i will see what you all think about this guy.

BUT in a turn of events i actually think he will be good, so plz share what you think about him

well he has a ways to go in order to beat out kyle johnson and cecil sapp
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation
    well he has a ways to go in order to beat out kyle johnson and cecil sapp
    do u think he will?

i think he has a chance to

^^^Get used to it.^^^

I really don't know much about him other than the fact he's true fullback and that he played for Notre Dame.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

do u think he will?

I think KJ is the most underrated FB in the NFL right now...I dont know much about Powers-Neal but I think Shanny is happy with the position as is.
    “There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven.” - Robert Green Ingersoll

do u think he will?

maybe in a couple of years. I thought i read something about him having the ability but he has to add alot of polish to his game
    Glen Haven Fire

I think hes got a good shot at beating out Cecil Sapp to take the number 2 FB slot on the depth chart.
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

In my ideal world, Powers-Neal makes the team in place of Cecil Sapp. He runs hard and I think he'd be a monster down by the goalline. He's not a guy who just runs hard because he's big, he runs hard because he wants to and because he is driven. He's not going to juke out the entire defense...he'll just run them over.

I will be disappointed if he doesn't make the team...even more disappointed if he isn't signed to the PS.

That's my take anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    In my ideal world, Powers-Neal makes the team in place of Cecil Sapp. He runs hard and I think he'd be a monster down by the goalline. He's not a guy who just runs hard because he's big, he runs hard because he wants to and because he is driven. He's not going to juke out the entire defense...he'll just run them over.

I will be disappointed if he doesn't make the team...even more disappointed if he isn't signed to the PS.

That's my take anyways.

isnt cecil sapp that way too?
    Glen Haven Fire

Great pick!

Was the BEAST in all caps a jab at my Dumervil post Gridiron? I agree with you and here are my comments about Powers Neal.

Powers Neal is a great free-agent acquisition. He missed 8 games during his senior season. Rashon sat out a game with an injury and he was suspended for the last seven games of this season for a DUI. Before the suspension, in four games Powers Neal rushed 31 times for 100 yards and scored six touchdowns. He isn't Howard Griffith but, he has great hands, is a decent blocker and seems to have a nose for the endzone. I am a Notre Dame fan so I watched him allot when he was on the field in college and he did a good job. I loved the pick as soon as we picked him up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR
    Was the BEAST in all caps a jab at my Dumervil post Gridiron? I agree with you and here are my comments about Powers Neal.

Powers Neal is a great free-agent acquisition. He missed 8 games during his senior season. Rashon sat out a game with an injury and he was suspended for the last seven games of this season for a DUI. Before the suspension, in four games Powers Neal rushed 31 times for 100 yards and scored six touchdowns. He isn't Howard Griffith but, he has great hands, is a decent blocker and seems to have a nose for the endzone. I am a Notre Dame fan so I watched him allot when he was on the field in college and he did a good job. I loved the pick as soon as we picked him up.
    Why yes, yes it was

But i agree, with most people I think he makes the team over Sapp this year. But i think by late next year or 2008 he beats out KJ for the starting spot. He can do everything Kyle can and more. He can block, and in the NFL it will only get better. KJ can catch so can Rashon, and Neal is a good running FB.....I dont look forward to playing against him in the future

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Powers-Neal has great hands, he's a good receiving FB, just like KJ, perfect for our system.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/24et8v5.jpg
    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

<- Ready for the salute

I like Neal.. and just for a lot of people to know you can not really measure a FB what round they get drafted because they never get drafted high.

Neal was a RB for a long time.. and thinks hes is a better running back then he is.

He played at ND

He is a pass catching FB with great hands just needs to improve blocking for the run which he should be able to do with out a problem with him having a RB mentality.

I think he could possibly play some RB in short yardage situations but again main thing GREAT hands.. I would say by far the best hands out of any FB coming out this year..

Funny thing is our Broncos got a bunch of players that have great hands and some one that throws

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR

as a fellow Notre Dame fan, I'm glad he got picked up. I don't think it was ever established that he was injured for the MSU game. I believe they just didn't use the sets that he'd practiced for b/c for some reason they were gonna use him at TB that week.

But the man can score in short yardage. I hope he makes the active roster.

I think it will come down to Sapp and Neal for the number 2 slot. Still a long way to go till september but even if he does not make it he will be on the practice squad for sure and work his way up...just like Sapp did. I think Neal has alot of potential and some seasoning on theP.S. might be a good thing.