Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosinindy
    eh dude.. people make mistakes.. and in this life its easy to get caught up and get sent to prison.. not all of us took the easy road and not all of us made the right decision .. to slam a guy for that who has already paid for his crime is a cheap shot ..and well son talks cheap.. you got the easy part done.. now what

Wow, cswil was giving him crap. it was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by NBudris
    I am starting to believe turftoad, holydiver, and cswil (despite him making fun of him) are all the same person. They all post in the exact same place
    Nope. We just have eachothers backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosinindy
    eh dude.. people make mistakes.. and in this life its easy to get caught up and get sent to prison.. not all of us took the easy road and not all of us made the right decision .. to slam a guy for that who has already paid for his crime is a cheap shot ..and well son talks cheap.. you got the easy part done.. now what

DUDE, you must chill. It is a joke.

LMAO.....................LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! See cswil, that's what you get for making fun of me......................... I should have never even GONE to prison. She told me she was 18.
    Last edited by HolyDiver; 06-20-2006 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    LMAO.....................LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! See cswil, that's what you get for making fun of me......................... I should have never even GONE to prison. She told me she was 18.

I am afraid I might be getting a cyber-beating!

Quote Originally Posted by cswil
    I am afraid I might be getting a cyber-beating!
    Me too, I'm being threatened almost daily about staying on topic. ...................... but you REALLY got your ass chewed. I've got in down to just one or two members now that play the tough guy. Eventually, they'll die off too.