Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation
    isnt cecil sapp that way too?
    Cecil Sapp is five feet tall...

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Cecil Sapp is five feet eleven inches tall...
    :wave:
    http://i38.tinypic.com/24et8v5.jpg
    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Cecil Sapp is five feet tall...
    Dynamite comes in small packages.

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Well, you get the point. Powers-Neal is 6-3, 240...we're talkin' serious power.

Well, you get the point. Powers-Neal is 6-3, 240...we're talkin' serious power.
    6,3 240 we are talking beast!

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBailey024
    6,3 240 we are talking beast!
    Big guy with Great hands who can block. Shanny are u listening ...Make him TE and play hardball with Lelie. !!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBronco
    Big guy with Great hands who can block. Shanny are u listening ...Make him TE and play hardball with Lelie. !!
    NO, i am a Chief fan but i can tell you right now i will be pissed if he doesnt play FB. He runs, he can block and will get better at it, and can catch. HE is a great athletic FB (a true FB) if you will.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

From what I've seen and read of him he's decent, but he won't beat out Kyle Johnson for the starting FB position even if he hangs around, 'cuz KJ is a beast.
    Last edited by DaWildHorse; 06-07-2006 at 06:10 PM.

Eh hasn't proven that much, Pittsburg game was pretty impressive but that was it. *shrugs* who knows what will happen.

I believe if he would have been playing in the game against USC, the Irish would have won, because the FB they had didn't catch that pass that would have given them a TD, and Rahshon Powers-Neal probably would have caught that.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/24et8v5.jpg
    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Thumbs down ND fan bias....

OK, he played for Notre Dame, so he is the best FB coming out ? GC, you haven't been listening to Shanahan. He likes Sapp and his ability to be either a FB or RB. Sapp has improved every year and is already established, so Powers-Neal has an uphill battle ahead. KJ is the starting FB because he has earned it, plus he is the darling of the media. I'm all for the competition, as it will make everyone play better. By the way, just cause he comes from Notre Dame doesn't make him a better player. Just think, if he had gone to Vandy he might have gotten an education too.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado69
    OK, he played for Notre Dame, so he is the best FB coming out ? GC, you haven't been listening to Shanahan. He likes Sapp and his ability to be either a FB or RB. Sapp has improved every year and is already established, so Powers-Neal has an uphill battle ahead. KJ is the starting FB because he has earned it, plus he is the darling of the media. I'm all for the competition, as it will make everyone play better. By the way, just cause he comes from Notre Dame doesn't make him a better player. Just think, if he had gone to Vandy he might have gotten an education too.
    I already said i "LIKED" him cause he played for ND. I didnt say he was "BETTER" cause he did. I didnt say that

If Neal doesnt beat out Sapp then Shanny is dumber than he looks....Just give him a chance, let him play and you will see how amazing this guy is. Imagine young Mike Alstott *Chris Berman in the background going "Boom, Bam, BOOSH" while he runs down the fieldd. Now imagine that but with more speed, better feet, and quicker and more precise cuts. Then in the passng game, very easily the best catching FB since Richy Anderson. maybe better

Dont write him off Col. you will be surprised

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Cecil Sapp is a major ST contributer so don't expect Rashon to walk onto the roster.

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Quote Originally Posted by muse
    Cecil Sapp is a major ST contributer so don't expect Rashon to walk onto the roster.
    But being a very athletic FB coming out of college isnt ST usually where he would start?

I know thats where Ronnie Cruz started for KC his rookie year

(when i say start, i mean his first playing chances)

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    But being a very athletic FB coming out of college isnt ST usually where he would start?

I know thats where Ronnie Cruz started for KC his rookie year

(when i say start, i mean his first playing chances)
    It sounds like your a big fan of this guy.
    I have high hopes with him but kyle will win the job but he might see some action.
    [IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3604/poweroverspeedsig9by.jpg[/IMG]