Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    You are telling ME how to play football? That's funny...............Players all around the league play both Fullback and TE. Carswell and Patrick Hape(former Bronco)..................Rod Bernsteine was a TE converted to Runningback. Todd Christianson was a Fullback converted to TE. .................. Shannon Sharpe was a WR converted to TE. So was Ozzie Newsome. Matt Lepsis was a TE converted to Tackle. Players can switch positions alot easier than you think apparently. If this guy can block, run, catch, then he can be converted easliy.
    Numer one you didnt name a single good player to go from FB to TE.

Number two all of those guys had past experience at playing the other position. Neal, to my knowledge was always a RB or a FB. So he doesnt know anything about TE. Unlike most of those players he doesnt have experience at the position, thats more important than anythign else
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Numer one you didnt name a single good player to go from FB to TE.

Number two all of those guys had past experience at playing the other position. Neal, to my knowledge was always a RB or a FB. So he doesnt know anything about TE. Unlike most of those players he doesnt have experience at the position, thats more important than anythign else

Todd Christensen...................Ever heard of him? Antonio Gates was a basketball player for god sakes. LMAO.............man, I'm really worried about you.

Shannon Sharpe was a Wide Receiver you know, at Savannah St. I bet he blocked alot less than a Fullback would.

Todd Christensen...................Ever heard of him? Antonio Gates was a basketball player for god sakes. LMAO.............man, I'm really worried about you.
    What does Gates have to do with FB?

OK Holy listen, give me a good player that played FB in college (that never played TE before in his life) post his stats, then post his stats of him switching to a TE in the NFL...

^^^Get used to it.^^^

<- Ready for the salute
    You are telling ME how to play football? That's funny...............Players all around the league play both Fullback and TE. Carswell and Patrick Hape(former Bronco)..................Rod Bernsteine was a TE converted to Runningback. Todd Christianson was a Fullback converted to TE. .................. Shannon Sharpe was a WR converted to TE. So was Ozzie Newsome. Matt Lepsis was a TE converted to Tackle. Players can switch positions alot easier than you think apparently. If this guy can block, run, catch, then he can be converted easliy.
    Before you get all heated up.. Saying Neil being a TE.. is not showing you knowledge of him at ND etc.,

If anything he will be a RB then a FB.. because he has a RB "mentality".

Quote Originally Posted by NBudris
    Before you get all heated up.. Saying Neil being a TE.. is not showing you knowledge of him at ND etc.,

Another good point N, but i've given out too many Cp's in the last 24 hours, must spread some around before giving to Nburdis again, and have 3 ppl that i owe CP's.....But i think you know what i mean

^^^Get used to it.^^^

<- Ready for the salute
    Another good point N, but i've given out too many Cp's in the last 24 hours, must spread some around before giving to Nburdis again, and have 3 ppl that i owe CP's.....But i think you know what i mean
    I cant give you one either.. was jsut going to give you one for the consideration

Question Questions?????

If Rashon Powers-Neal is such a special FB that is already a better blocker and player than KJ, why was he not drafted? KJ is a well-respected FB and has earned that respect with solid play over the last couple of years. There were several questions as to why he wasn't headed to Honolulu when he blocked for the second most rushing yards in the NFL. KJ is just getting into his prime and will do nothing but improve. The undrafted unknown ROOKIE from Notre Dame has a long road to go before he even makes the team. What is the mental ability of Powers-Neal? KJ is very intelligent and already knows the system, so he has all the advantages. Just because he went to Notre Dame doesn't insure that he will succeed. What was the reason he was swithed from RB to FB? DId he not get into trouble at ND? I love CU, but I don't claim that every player from there is the best. When the rookie does something important, like make the team, then you can make a few boasts about him. Until then, he is nothing more than a hopeful player trying to earn a living.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado69
    If Rashon Powers-Neal is such a special FB that is already a better blocker and player than KJ, why was he not drafted? KJ is a well-respected FB and has earned that respect with solid play over the last couple of years. There were several questions as to why he wasn't headed to Honolulu when he blocked for the second most rushing yards in the NFL. KJ is just getting into his prime and will do nothing but improve. The undrafted unknown ROOKIE from Notre Dame has a long road to go before he even makes the team. What is the mental ability of Powers-Neal? KJ is very intelligent and already knows the system, so he has all the advantages. Just because he went to Notre Dame doesn't insure that he will succeed. What was the reason he was swithed from RB to FB? DId he not get into trouble at ND? I love CU, but I don't claim that every player from there is the best. When the rookie does something important, like make the team, then you can make a few boasts about him. Until then, he is nothing more than a hopeful player trying to earn a living.

YOu didnt read right, i said Neal blocks better than KJ did when HE CAME INTO THE NFL. HE has work to do on blocking thats why he waits till 07 to take KJ job. And Neal wasnt drafted cause he got a DUI last season and missed the last 8 games KJ, this was his first chance to play, Where did you get solid yearS?

Like i said it takes Neal 1 year of being the back-up. Thats when he learns the system and how to play in the NFL....

He switched to FB cause they got another good RB and he can play FB with the best of them. This isnt about being a ND homer, im not saying about Stovall am i? Im sorry i dont have to wait and base my opinion on players until they make the team. I've watched the guy play and done some research.

He is the real deal...
    :wave:

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Question Color Blind?????

Is that your method of showing rage? You have every right to like any player you want, just remember he is an undrafted college free-agent trying to beat out an established and respected starter. You sound like a ND homer and your sig sure pushes that view. I wish Powers-Neal all the luck in the world, but he was undrafted for several reasons. Johnson is a smart player that did very well last year, so Powers-Neal will need several breaks to make the roster. Remember, there is no sacreligious Touchdown Jeasus at Invesco Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado69
    Is that your method of showing rage? You have every right to like any player you want, just remember he is an undrafted college free-agent trying to beat out an established and respected starter. You sound like a ND homer and your sig sure pushes that view. I wish Powers-Neal all the luck in the world, but he was undrafted for several reasons. Johnson is a smart player that did very well last year, so Powers-Neal will need several breaks to make the roster. Remember, there is no sacreligious Touchdown Jeasus at Invesco Field.
    OK listen cause obvisiouly your clueless.....

Yes i'm a ND homer but im keeping that out of here right now. He wasnt drafted cause A he is a FB they hardly ever get drafted high or at all and B he missed the LAST 8 GAMES OF THE SEASON for a DUI

And i know he wont take KJ's job this year, he is taking Sapp's job this year and KJ's next. You can make the roster without being the starting FB

^^^Get used to it.^^^

OK listen cause obvisiouly your clueless.....

Yes i'm a ND homer but im keeping that out of here right now. He wasnt drafted cause A he is a FB they hardly ever get drafted high or at all and B he missed the LAST 8 GAMES OF THE SEASON for a DUI

And i know he wont take KJ's job this year, he is taking Sapp's job this year and KJ's next. You can make the roster without being the starting FB
    Listen up because he's obviously clueless? It is pretty funny noticing how you are losing in basically every argument you start so you resort to low levels. I'm glad you "know he wont take his job this year, but going for KJ's next". That sure must be great having the ability to look in the future and acknowledge upcoming events.
    Like Colorado said, KJ is a very well respected player for our team and has Mike Shanahans unconditional trust. You dont think Mike appreciates what KJ does to his running game?

Im thrilled we got this Powers-Neal. But trying to tell us that he will just take KJ's spot in a year is
    A) laughable
    B) unreasonable
    [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6769/burnedlr1.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TD Machine
    Listen up because he's obviously clueless? It is pretty funny noticing how you are losing in basically every argument you start so you resort to low levels. I'm glad you "know he wont take his job this year, but going for KJ's next". That sure must be great having the ability to look in the future and acknowledge upcoming events.
    Like Colorado said, KJ is a very well respected player for our team and has Mike Shanahans unconditional trust. You dont think Mike appreciates what KJ does to his running game?

Im thrilled we got this Powers-Neal. But trying to tell us that he will just take KJ's spot in a year is
    A) laughable
    B) unreasonable
    Number one, your definition of loosing must going something like this- OWNING a bronco fan that can barely even post on the topic.

LIke i said, if you think its undreasonable then you are clueless..... I cant garuntee its gonna happen but heck you have ppl thinking Dumervile will start this season and so will Jay Cutler. Its an opinion backed with some facts, unlike yours. What are your facts on why you dont think he will take KJ's job?

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by NBudris

He may be a good Fullback. But if he's #3 on the Depth chart, might as well give him a shot of mulit-tasking like OTHER BRONCOS. ................Carswell, plays TE, FB, H-back, Tackle and Guard....................Leach plays TE, londsnapper and Special teams. Cox plays both Corner and Safety. So, if this Powers-neal is that good of an athlete, let him lean both positions so whn KJ is on the field as the STARTING Fullback, Powers-Neal could maybe see some time at TE. ...................Or, he could stand on the sidelines and do nothing I guess. Which, that sounds like what you and your boy Gridiron are saying.

He may be a good Fullback. But if he's #3 on the Depth chart, might as well give him a shot of mulit-tasking like OTHER BRONCOS. ................Carswell, plays TE, FB, H-back, Tackle and Guard....................Leach plays TE, londsnapper and Special teams. Cox plays both Corner and Safety. So, if this Powers-neal is that good of an athlete, let him lean both positions so whn KJ is on the field as the STARTING Fullback, Powers-Neal could maybe see some time at TE. ...................Or, he could stand on the sidelines and do nothing I guess. Which, that sounds like what you and your boy Gridiron are saying.
    Yeah i mean rookies usually dont stand on the sideline learning how to play thier first season...

I agree with Nb, you dont know enough about Neal to try and argue in this situation. YOu might do good debating on other things, but you just dont have the knowledge about him as some other posters.

If, i mean WHEN he takes Sapp's spot he will a special teamer, maybe even late in the season he might be in on some passing downs or some 3rd and inches. But i doubt it seeming Shanny hasnt said a whole lot about him yet.

^^^Get used to it.^^^