Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CB Bronco Fan
    It was a stupid Big mistake but everyone makes mistakes.
    Especially someone that doesn't know who's on the roster. ...................I think I made a mistake once................or did I dream that.

Let's not get carried away w/how someone looks like in practice... I remember last year, people on this board were saying Lenny Walls was looking like a Pro-Bowl CB (Got cut) and the year before that, that Watts was beating Champ Bailey on double moves and that he was going to be great (Got drops). A little perspective people....

ill end this mystery now.. it has gone on long enough... and even though u all tried to read my mind and analyse the keyboard... in the end.. the names that u thought i said... were really the ones that u wanted to hear... except hollydiver.... u were just confused...

anyhoo.. enough with the mind games...

I MEANT DAVE TERRELL...

not any of the other wide outs...

i hope that was fun for all...

till later...

Last edited by anton1287; 06-09-2006 at 11:06 AM.
    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by anton1287
    ill end this mystery now.. it has gone on long enough... and even though u all tried to read my mind and analyse the keyboard... in the end.. the names that u thought i said... were really the ones that u wanted to hear... except hollydiver.... u were just confused...

anyhoo.. enough with the mind games...

I MEANT DAVE TERRELL...

not any of the other wide outs...

i hope that was fun for all...

till later...

I know I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver
    I know I enjoyed it.
    I must admit, FUN