Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Do you think a Lion would try to attack Superman?

Or do you think it's animal instinct would tell him that Superman is not prey?

Superman is pretty brightly colored and that can be intimidating to creatures in the animal kingdom.

But I always thought that animals have a pretty good sense of whether or not they can eat something and I just wondered if some of those predators would know (on some level) that Superman is not edible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight

Superman is pretty brightly colored and that can be intimidating to creatures in the animal kingdom.

But I always thought that animals have a pretty good sense of whether or not they can eat something and I just wondered if some of those predators would know (on some level) that Superman is not edible.
    Well, im pretty sure the Lion would be able to tell not to mess with superman. Animals are the most intuitive creatures we have on this earth, so im pretty sure the lion would know not to tug on 'ol supermans cape....who knows though...the lion might know not to mess with him, and still attempt it anyway, especially if the lion was hungry enough. But, chances are the lion would sense that superman was not the prey he was lookin for.
    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

What about superlion?

I mean stands to reason if there is a superman there is a superlion...
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2...otos196ny8.jpg
    Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii
    What about superlion?

Hard to say.

There may have been a 'Lion like' animal on Krypton at one time but it exploded so everything died anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii
    What about superlion?

a lion... i think not!!!

cos superman would eat the lion before it even has that thought.... cos he needs protein for his powers and all...

but a superlion...

the word "superlion" reminds me of the word tenderloin... and that is eatable...

so yes... by putting the 2 ideas into a hypothesis.... i predict that a superlion would try to eat superman... but once again... superman will still be hungry... so superlion will also be eaten... but it would be more protein charged... hence a better meal...

SUPERMAN NUMERO UNO....

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

I don't know. How about you dress up as superman and see if they are intimidated by the colores Also i8f lions were so smart they would not attack a man with a gun.

So in answer to your question. A lion would attack superman real or not. Animals are not as smart as the peta people want you to think.
    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

What if the lion was bitten by a radioactive flea?

Code Of Conduct
    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

I don't get it. If everyone on Krypton was so super, why'd they all die from a measely planetary explosion?

BTW, I used to love watching the Superman cartoons where entire city blocks were destroyed in the fighting. Even as a kid I'd always ask, "What about all the people in those buildings?"

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by NameUsedBefore
    I don't get it. If everyone on Krypton was so super, why'd they all die from a measely planetary explosion?

BTW, I used to love watching the Superman cartoons where entire city blocks were destroyed in the fighting. Even as a kid I'd always ask, "What about all the people in those buildings?"
    People on Krypton were not super on Krypton.... but when they were hit with the energy of a yellow sun... they gained powers. See?
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Ah.................. wussies.

Look, I'm not saying I could take a planetary-explosion, but... you know, I could.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by NameUsedBefore
    Ah.................. wussies.

Look, I'm not saying I could take a planetary-explosion, but... you know, I could.
    Yeah... the question to me is what is it about kryptonians that make them lose their powers around rocks from their home world? That makes no sense. Maybe it's just the color green.

Why doesn't Kryptonite make me super? It should.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight

I think some people have too much free time on their hands.
    “There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven.” - Robert Green Ingersoll

I think lions, like most predatory animals, need to sense that a prey is weaker than they are.

I don't think they would get that sense from Clark Kent.

He also might not smell like prey to them.

I have put entirely too much thought in to this.

Maybe they were not super on krypton simply because of the abundance of kryptonite. Once being freed from kyrptonite they became super.

Maybe if we sent you to space you would be become super free from all the aluminum, or copper, or pick your own metal.

Code Of Conduct

I think a lion would have to be pretty desperate to attack Superman.

The only way I could see it happening is if a lion had somehow been trapped on a deserted island with no food for many days. At that point it might be desperate enough to attack Superman.........