Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    I like his knife infomercial.

NOT ONLY do you get the chef's knife, but you get;

The butcher knife

The bread knife

The tomato knife

The steak knives set

The Hari Kari sword (For when you realize you got ripped off)

The cleaver

The fish knife

The olive knive

The pinapple knife

The aluminum can knife

The fence knife

The nail knife. (yeah, I always cut up nails with my kitchen knives, lol)

You need a drawer the size of an old steamer trunk for all the knives they send you for 30 bucks.

Reminds me of the knife shows on the shopping channels.

Anyone buy anything from HSN or any of the other shopping networks? I bought my wife a die cutter thing for cropping (photo albums). She loved it!

You forgot the icecream and melon scoopers which are FREE if you order the knives within the next 30 minutes.

Never bought something straight from the infomercial, but a few things once they hit the stores.

Best one so far is the SmartSpin Carousel... it's tupperware like containers in 3 different sizes, but the lids fit them all, so you don't have to dig around looking for the right lid. Plus, it has this little turntable thingy to hold them in... I like it.

I'm thinking about that Magic Bullet thing, too... it slices, it dices, whatever... I know someone who LOVES hers...

Quote Originally Posted by Summerz
    You forgot the icecream and melon scoopers which are FREE if you order the knives within the next 30 minutes.
    Just pay a small extra shipping & handling charge!

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdy80
    Never bought something straight from the infomercial, but a few things once they hit the stores.

Best one so far is the SmartSpin Carousel... it's tupperware like containers in 3 different sizes, but the lids fit them all, so you don't have to dig around looking for the right lid. Plus, it has this little turntable thingy to hold them in... I like it.

I'm thinking about that Magic Bullet thing, too... it slices, it dices, whatever... I know someone who LOVES hers...

I thought about these 2 things....the smart spin would be handy....you can buy both of these items at the store now...

my daughter use to work at Linens N Things and they carry both of these.....

our KMart which is closed now actually had a section of stuff you could buy and it was marked with a sign that read "only on tv" or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan
    I thought about these 2 things....the smart spin would be handy....you can buy both of these items at the store now...

my daughter use to work at Linens N Things and they carry both of these.....

our KMart which is closed now actually had a section of stuff you could buy and it was marked with a sign that read "only on tv" or something like that...
    I really do like the smart spin... it makes it a lot easier to not have to match the lids with the container... I know they'll fit.

I bought mine at Target... and that's where I'll probably get the Magic Bullet thingy from, too... Same kind of deal... there's a tv section on the end of one of the aisles...

Nope.. not ever... Just say no to advertising!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

I thought of something I came very very close to buying...

IT was the Bowflex back when they first came out. I even called, opened an account and was all set up to order it. Can't remember why I backed out.

Now, you can find them in most sporting goods stores.

Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    I thought of something I came very very close to buying...

IT was the Bowflex back when they first came out. I even called, opened an account and was all set up to order it. Can't remember why I backed out.

Now, you can find them in most sporting goods stores.
    most of this stuff advertised can be found in stores....