Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    I see alot of Dlinemen and the next Ray Lewis in that draft (Paul Posluszny)
    WOW . projecting Paul Posluszny to be the next Ray Lewis. what makes you think he's the next Ray Lewis?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J.55
    WOW . projecting Paul Posluszny to be the next Ray Lewis. what makes you think he's the next Ray Lewis?
    I love the way he plays, all across the field with intsnsity and heart.
    But he doesnt have the Lewis mentality, dancing and crazyiness but he still plays with heart. And he is a great leader on Penn States D.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,751
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J.55
    WOW . projecting Paul Posluszny to be the next Ray Lewis. what makes you think he's the next Ray Lewis?
    Because he knows how to shank someone!!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,478
    what about Drew Tate, he could be good in the NFL.
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by CB Bronco Fan
    what about Drew Tate, he could be good in the NFL.
    he's just off the radar. a 7-5 season last year is keeping him flying low.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Come on, who do you guys like for '07?

    I'd do backflips if Denver could get their hands on Marshawn Lynch.
    MARSHAWN LYNCH for the win.

    and that's not just because im a Golden Bear.
    Stud, Stud, Stud, Stud, and in short, Stud? Yes

    I'm hoping that by the conclusion of the 2006 season, our WR situation is compeltely handled for the future so we can stop using draft picks on the position, as well as Quarterback, Linebacker, Cornerback, Oline, Fullback, and possible Tight End. That would leave us in a situation were we can target players for the Runningback, Dline, and Safety positions, more importantly, playmakers at those positions which we lack.

    I really like Laron Landry of LSU, Tim Crowder of Texas, Gaines Adams of Clemson, Quentin Moses of Georgia, Brandon Mebane of Cal, and Tom Zbowski out of Notre Dame.
    Blet

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,478
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J.55
    he's just off the radar. a 7-5 season last year is keeping him flying low.
    I know a 7-5 season is keeping him low but the season record doesnt have any thing to do with it. Look at the 11th pick overall in the 2006 NFL draft.
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,170
    Quote Originally Posted by CB Bronco Fan
    I know a 7-5 season is keeping him low but the season record doesnt have any thing to do with it. Look at the 11th pick overall in the 2006 NFL draft.
    well the 11th pick won the sec player of the year. thats why he wasn't off the radar. i dont remember drew winning any awards.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by CB Bronco Fan
    what about Drew Tate, he could be good in the NFL.
    Oh, he's definitely on the radar. This draft just happens to have many QBs who are either better or have more potential than him. The main knock against Tate is that he's undersized. However, he could very well be the next Drew Brees.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    I see alot of Dlinemen and the next Ray Lewis in that draft (Paul Posluszny)
    Lewis and Posluszny don't even play the same position. Posluszny is a gritty undersized outside linebacker. If I had to pick an NFL comparison off the top of my head, I'd say Brooks or Bruschi (though neither are good comparisons)
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    THE BO (Boulder) Colorado
    Posts
    821
    There's a lot of exciting Jrs next year i think with Ginn, Breaston, Peterson, Tate, Henne, Hart, and a few others, there are some good seniors but a lot of juniors left early last year that should of stayed one more year (Devin Hester comes to the front of my mind)

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma State University
    Posts
    1,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
    There's a lot of exciting Jrs next year i think with Ginn, Breaston, Peterson, Tate, Henne, Hart, and a few others, there are some good seniors but a lot of juniors left early last year that should of stayed one more year (Devin Hester comes to the front of my mind)
    Breaston and Tate are both Seniors.

    I'm not impressed by Tate. He's a listed 6'0, which puts him in the 5'10-5'11 region. He gets solid marks for his arm, but I just don't see it. Completion percentage was better this year, but I think his accuracy is still sketchy. For as much as people want to look for exceptions, 5'11 QBs just don't make it far in the NFL. Guys like Tate come around the college game more often than not.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kay See Mo
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChicken
    Lewis and Posluszny don't even play the same position. Posluszny is a gritty undersized outside linebacker. If I had to pick an NFL comparison off the top of my head, I'd say Brooks or Bruschi (though neither are good comparisons)
    So that means he cant be compared to Ray Lewis because he doesnt play the same position?
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,559
    Being the homer I am, I would like to see Adam Carriker put on the orange & blue.
    Go Huskers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •