Page 1233 of 1469 FirstFirst ... 233 733 1133 1183 1223 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1243 1283 1333 ... LastLast
Results 18,481 to 18,495 of 22021
    YEAH baby!!!!!!!!

Awesome to see the Rockies step up for once, and sign Tulo and CarGo in the same offseason... This should keep us in title contention for the next 7 years.

Next is Ubaldo.

Quote Originally Posted by d-bronx42 View Post
    YEAH baby!!!!!!!!

Awesome to see the Rockies step up for once, and sign Tulo and CarGo in the same offseason... This should keep us in title contention for the next 7 years.

Next is Ubaldo.
    O'Dowd for Exec. of the year before the season starts if this is true.

Have left message for Boras. Obviously, for this to happen CarGo played huge role.
    Absolutely, thank you CARGO!!!

Latest from Fabiola Bohorquez, CarGo's publicist: "He's really happy. He loves Denver, loves his teammates.''
    http://twitter.com/#!/TroyRenck
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    O'Dowd for Exec. of the year before the season starts if this is true.
    Unfortunately, many people don't like that we signed these guys before they were free agents. I think it was the right choice but you know baseball know-it-alls from Sports Illustrated are going to bash it, I guarantee it.

But anyway, time to celebrate CarGo being locked up!
    ...capture it...remember it...

Hey Snap, long time no see. How have you been.

Cargo for that price is a steal. He can only get better from here. Especially entering his prime. Way to go Rockies. I am now excited to attend fan day at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    Hey Snap, long time no see. How have you been.
    Very good! I got a new computer so I can come online more! Yey! How are you? Excited for baseball?

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
    Unfortunately, many people don't like that we signed these guys before they were free agents. I think it was the right choice but you know baseball know-it-alls from Sports Illustrated are going to bash it, I guarantee it.

But anyway, time to celebrate CarGo being locked up!
    Yup, when don't the critics bash Colorado sports teams though?

I am very glad we are locking these players up. As much as I love Tulo, I thought his contract was a bit excessive, but still I am happy with it.

I am THRILLED with the CarGo one. It was all CarGo's doing also. He stuck it too Boras. Love that. Plus we are getting him for CHEAP (assuming he continues being a stud...we he will).

This offseason has been sweet!! Just wish we could've landed another pitcher or two.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Yup, when don't the critics bash Colorado sports teams though?

I am very glad we are locking these players up. As much as I love Tulo, I thought his contract was a bit excessive, but still I am happy with it.

I am THRILLED with the CarGo one. It was all CarGo's doing also. He stuck it too Boras. Love that. Plus we are getting him for CHEAP (assuming he continues being a stud...we he will).

This offseason has been sweet!! Just wish we could've landed another pitcher or two.
    Yeah, they do. Colorado never gets any respect. Oh well, we know that CO is the best.

I'm really glad too. I can't think of two players I would want more (well, I want Clint Barmes back but that isn't for the same reasons haha) than Tulo and Cargo. They're young and well-rounded and both seem to, and have said, that they love playing in Colorado. Plus, even though Tulo can at times be arrogant, I don't feel like either of them are self-centered guys who will start crying for more money, etc. They're team guys.

I'm happy with CarGo sticking it to Boras too, it's about time. I always thought Holliday would be the guy to do it, but then he let his true colors shine. Oh well, I like CarGo a billion times more than Holliday.

Quote:
    Latest from Fabiola Bohorquez, CarGo's publicist: "He's really happy. He loves Denver, loves his teammates.''
    I love it, the Rockies are such a family.

This offseason has been extremely satisfying, and I'm sooo happy the front office is finally making the commitment we all wanted. Let's hope that commitment pays off very soon!
    "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Awesome news. Kids who are fans of the Rockies can grow-up rooting for two legit stars for the next 7 - 10 years. Let's hope the team can always surround CarGo and Tulo with respectable players every season.

Way to go Rockies!!

Tulo and Cargo are going to give us a COUPLE of world series titles in future years! I like how we didn't have to spend TOO much.

I'm actually starting to like Dan O Dowd! What an offseason!
    Last edited by BroncoFanBoy; 01-03-2011 at 04:23 PM.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Glad to see cargo back. But with that kind of money he better cut down on the strike outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Glad to see cargo back. But with that kind of money he better cut down on the strike outs.
    it's reportedly 7 years, 80 million. thats around 11.4 mill/season. That's actually a great contract and we don't spend too much (compared to some players like Alex Rodriguez making 25 million)

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Luckily he is young enough that he can only improve and learn to be more patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
    Very good! I got a new computer so I can come online more! Yey! How are you? Excited for baseball?
    I am doing pretty good. As the Rockies Commercials say "Is it April Yet"? I think we have about 42 days till pitchers and catchers report.