Page 5 of 1469 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 22021
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Hurdle with the QUICK hook on BK Kim...

    He's owning our RH hitters...good thing he's done for the night.
    BK was pissed too. Didn't even look Hurdle in the eye. It's a good move though. Ibanez is the tying run and he already went yard off BK. Too bad Ray King, who's sucked lately, is our top lefty out of the bullpen.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    I'd reject that Pineiro for Fogg trade.

    How about Pineiro and a $25 coupon for Outback Steakhouse in exchange for King? That might be a more even trade.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChicken
    I'd reject that Pineiro for Fogg trade.

    How about Pineiro a $25 coupon for Outback Steakhouse in exchange for King? That might be a more even trade.
    Ehhh...how 'bout you guys just pick him up after we DFA him...and then DFA him again. Just for laughs...

    Or...Pineiro, a $50 Outback coupon, a $100 REI coupon, and a used Boeing 747 (nice team charter) for Ryan Shealy.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Dumbass Hargrove brings in an extreme flyball pitcher to get a DP...smooth move Mikey...

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Ehhh...how 'bout you guys just pick him up after we DFA him...and then DFA him again. Just for laughs...

    Or...Pineiro, a $50 Outback coupon, a $100 REI coupon, and a used Boeing 747 (nice team charter) for Ryan Shealy.
    Throw in, let's say, Emiliano Fruto and you've got yourself a deal.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChicken
    Throw in, let's say, Emiliano Fruto and you've got yourself a deal.
    Lol, you must be on top of stuff to even know who Fruto is!

    I'll have to talk to the team before signing off though...

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Yippppppers...

    Blame of the game (so far)-Rockie's O for not scoring more than 7 runs against Joel. Sorry boys...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    As soon as Ichiro switched to his power swing and hit a couple foul balls with it on a full count, I thought to myself "he's gonna hit a home run." Unfortunately, I was right.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Yippppppers...

    Blame of the game (so far)-Rockie's O for not scoring more than 7 runs against Joel. Sorry boys...
    Joel just didn't quite suck as much ass as Jeff Weaver.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    Am I the only one who gets pissed off when people do the wave at baseball games?
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChicken
    Joel just didn't quite suck as much ass as Jeff Weaver.
    Heh...lots of us M's fans actually want Bavasi to pick him up.

    If this game is in Colorado, the Rockies just hit 2 dingers off of Mateo...

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChicken
    Am I the only one who gets pissed off when people do the wave at baseball games?
    NOOO!

    In the game threads at one of the M's blogs, as soon as the Seattle fans start doing that we concede the loss...it's bad voodoo.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,871
    Yes, I hate the wave.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Soriano and Putz make up the best setup/closer combo in the league. Hope your hitters are ready for some gas!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back in VA
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Soriano and Putz make up the best setup/closer combo in the league. Hope your hitters are ready for some gas!
    Looks like they're using Sherrill as setup. Weird. I was expecting Soriano or at least Guardado. I guess it makes sense because most of the upcoming batters are lefties though.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

    So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •