Look for Iowa State QB Bret Meyer in 2007 or 2008 Draft

BRET MEYER, QB, IOWA STATE
    Junior, 40 time 4.4, 6'3" 210 pounds.

SELECTED TO PRESEASON ALL-AMERICAN TEAM

Maxwell Award Watch List, Honorable mention All-Big 12 (2005, coaches), Tabbed by The Sporting News as one of the top 15 quarterbacks nationally, also tabbed as preseason All-Big 12 First team freshman All-American (2004, The Sporting News), 2 time ISUís Ray Scott Award recipient (2004, 2005 outstanding team offensive MVP), named team capitan second year in a row

Passing stats:
    227 CMP, 368 ATT, 2876 YDS, 61.7 CMP%, 7.82 YPA, 77 LNG, 2O TD, 10 INT, 28 SACK, 138.94 QB Rate

Rushing stats:
    133 ATT, 331 YDS, 39 LNG, 2 TD

Recieving stats:
    1 REC, 1 YD, 1TD
    http://i38.tinypic.com/24et8v5.jpg
    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Yeah, he's awesome.

It's too bad that Jay Cutler will already be on pace to the Hall of Fame before he'll be drafted. We won't be needing him, and he seems like a prime candidate for a college quarterback who will have to make a switch of positions in the pros.

He's a little overrated, IMO.

Like Dream said, he's gonna have to switch positions. He has a good frame for WR.
    Go Huskers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream
    It's too bad that Jay Cutler will already be on pace to the Hall of Fame before he'll be drafted. We won't be needing him, and he seems like a prime candidate for a college quarterback who will have to make a switch of positions in the pros.
    Awsome, those are the types of good problems you'd like to have on a team over a disgruntled wide reciever!
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream

I never said anything about the Broncos did I? Just said look for him, lol.

But I don't know about having to make a switch if he lands on the right team, like the Ravens, Lions, Cowboys, Raiders anything like that.
    Last edited by LiquidBlue; 09-04-2006 at 11:37 AM.
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidBlue
    Cardinals
    Matt Leinart?
    Go Huskers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick7
    Matt Leinart?
    Sorry forgot about him.
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    -Kobe Bryant-