Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How long were u pissed atBrian Greise After the int.........

That basically endeed TD's carrer . I always thought if we had Elway there was no way in heck he throws that int forcing TD to have to make that carrer ending tackle.
    Last edited by Champ>NFL; 07-21-2006 at 11:49 AM.

Neither.. it was Brian Griese. But I wasn't pissed at him at all, it wasn't his fault that TD went (after the INT) where he did or all the other actions that caused the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL
    That basically endeed TD's carrer . I always thought if we had Elway there was no way in heck he throws that int forcing TD to have to make that carrer ending tackle.
    'Twas Griese did the deed.

But it's wrong to blame him. It was just one of those fluke things. You think Elway never threw picks? The injury could have happened on any play.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    Neither.. it was Brian Griese. But I wasn't pissed at him at all, it wasn't his fault that TD went (after the INT) where he did or all the other actions that caused the knee.
    Heh, beat me to it. Right on the mark.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon
    'Twas Griese did the deed.

But it's wrong to blame him. It was just one of those fluke things. You think Elway never threw picks? The injury could have happened on any play.
    Now that you put it this way.. .I think I would have to agre with you!

Im sayin back when it happened i hate d Griese now like 6 years later of course we realize it was a freak acdent but back then i hated him.

As we say on the OM

Its Always Griese' fault!

Seriously tho, i wasnt at all. Freak things happen in the NFL on any given play.

Quote Originally Posted by ludo
    As we say on the OM

Its Always Griese' fault!

Seriously tho, i wasnt at all. Freak things happen in the NFL on any given play.
    Everything is Greise's fault... Yes that includes Global Warming
    [I][B]"I'm TheDave and I approve this post."[/B][/I]

anyone have a clip of that play they can post?

Still think it was the primarily reason TD will never make the HOF, do not care about the whys or wherefores. He did much the same to Eddie MAC.

Talk about a destructive kinda guy flushed at least DEN 3 careers down the toilet including his own.

Quote Originally Posted by JRWIZ
    Still think it was the primarily reason TD will never make the HOF, do not care about the whys or wherefores. He did much the same to Eddie MAC.

Talk about a destructive kinda guy flushed at least DEN 3 careers down the toilet including his own.
    Itz true

I think it was Terrell Davis decsion to go after the INT, Which shows heart. But he got hurt

Never was Brian's fault. That is the game of football. No more no less. You could blame any and or everything on another player it all boils down to the player themselves. How they catch the ball, making a tackle etc........
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25778&dateline=143698  9283

Quote Originally Posted by JRWIZ

Now THERE'S a surprise of an answer....

TD never got back to full strength after that, but it wasn't because of the injury. Later, TD was diagnosed with a degenerative condition in his knee. It was that condition that forced his retirement, not that one play.

Heck, let's just blame Brian for every team injury while he was on the team.

By the way...

It's funny how some posters can say Brian is a bad guy because of his off the field problems, but when our current QBs actions away from football are brought up, we have an agenda, or we're haters, or (fill in the blank).

Ah, the irony.....
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

Quote Originally Posted by broncos_mtnman
    Now THERE'S a surprise of an answer....

TD never got back to full strength after that, but it wasn't because of the injury. Later, TD was diagnosed with a degenerative condition in his knee. It was that condition that forced his retirement, not that one play.

Heck, let's just blame Brian for every team injury while he was on the team.

By the way...

It's funny how some posters can say Brian is a bad guy because of his off the field problems, but when our current QBs actions away from football are brought up, we have an agenda, or we're haters, or (fill in the blank).

Ah, the irony.....

I agree with you. Brian is a scapegoat for a lot of what happened. I would rather have him than Mr Road Rage. I feel he got shafted here. Griese after he developed played on a Denver team that was not as good defensivly as the team is currently constituted. Just my opinon. I hope Griese excels in Chicago when Rex (talk about injuries) gets hurt or benched. Griese > Than Grossman and of couse some other Qb on Denver. This is my humble opinion. I will back whoever is the QB. It does not mean they are my favorite player like Elway was.