Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Guess the WR depth chart.

Take your best shot at what the WRs are going to finish at.

Edit: You can also help me to spell the title correctly.
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."
    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8913/lodohat3nv.jpg

Realistic:

Rod Smith
    Javon Walker
    Darius Watts ---- David Terrell

Healty everyone:

Javon Walker
    Rod Smith
    Darius Watts --- David Terrell

Mylistic:

Rod Smith
    Javon Walker
    Ashley Lelie
    Darius Watts---David Terrell
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalSoldier
    Take your best shot at what the WRs are going to finish at.

Edit: You can also help me to spell the title correctly.
    Done

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

1. Rod Smith
    2. Javon Walker
    3. Darius Watts
    4. David Terrell
    5. Brandon Marshall
    6. Dominik Hixon

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Done
    lol Thanks. I didn't even notice the extra E untill after I hit the enter key.
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."
    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8913/lodohat3nv.jpg

Smith
    Walker
    Watts
    Terrell
    Marshall

Will not be here ASHLEY CRY BABY LELIE. I would make him sit if he does not want to show up for camp. I think it is comical someone with these pathetic stats except for 2004 wants a new contract. What a joke and what a bust for a 1st round pick.

Game-by-game data | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 |

+--------------------------+-------------------------+
    | Rushing | Receiving |
    +----------+-----+--------------------------+-------------------------+
    | Year TM | G | Att Yards Y/A TD | Rec Yards Y/R TD |
    | 2002 den | 16 | 4 40 10.0 0 | 35 525 15.0 2 |
    | 2003 den | 16 | 8 43 5.4 0 | 37 628 17.0 2 |
    | 2004 den | 16 | 3 5 1.7 0 | 54 1084 20.1 7 |
    | 2005 den | 16 | 5 84 16.8 0 | 42 770 18.3 1 |
    | TOTAL | 64 | 20 172 8.6 0 | 168 3007 17.9 12 |

averages skewed by 04 42 catches 751 yrs and 3 tDs

take out his one good year and it is

38 catches 641 yrs and 1.33 tds and he thinks he needs a raise. ROFLMAO

he needs to fire his agent.

Med,
    Ashley never asked for a new contract.
    If Ashley shows up for training camp, Shanny won't be having him sit out.

Ashley's return or no return is all up to Ashley. He probably won't return though.
    It's a business and he has the right to look elsewhere. Even his teammates have said the same. Howeve, he hasn't been there and if he doesn't show up then they'll move on with business as usual.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

1. Rod Smith
    2. Javon Walker
    3. Ashley Lelie
    4. David Terrell
    5. Darius Watts

Rod Smith
    Ashley Lelie
    Javon Walker
    Brandon Marshall
    David Terrell

I only put Lelie in front of walker because we dont know anything about walkers condition other than Shanny hopes him to be 100 by the start of TC
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    Med,
    Ashley never asked for a new contract.
    If Ashley shows up for training camp, Shanny won't be having him sit out.

Ashley's return or no return is all up to Ashley. He probably won't return though.
    It's a business and he has the right to look elsewhere. Even his teammates have said the same. Howeve, he hasn't been there and if he doesn't show up then they'll move on with business as usual.

I may have misuderstood. Ashley has one year left. If he was a man he would honor it and then have his payday. my point is he is mediocre at best, maybe some of that is the play calling, but if you want to be a #1 in this league, you have to have seasons like he did in 04, not his other pathetic ones. I know you like Ashley sorry I am just putting my feelings on what I think.

First off, I think we'll be carrying six wide receivers this year given the youth we have there and talent. My charts are contingent on Lelie being here and Lelie not being here. So. . . let's begin!

Lelie on the Roster:

1. Rod Smith
    2. Javon Walker
    3. Ashley Lelie
    4. Darius Watts
    5. Brandon Marshall
    6. Domenik Hixon

Lelie off the Roster:

1. Rod Smith
    2. Javon Walker
    3. Darius Watts
    4. Brandon Marshall
    5. Charlie Adams
    6. Domenik Hixon

Have a hard time believing we'll get rid of either of our fourth round receivers, especially Marshall. Have a hard time we'll get rid of Charlie Adams if Lelie isn't here since he has valuable special teams experience, a role as a #3 receiver and time in the system. Not really sold on Devoe or Terrell. . .

This is based on Walker being able to return to his 04-05 form.

Javon Walker
    Rod Smith
    Darius Watts
    Brandon Marshall
    Charlie Adams

During minicamps, everyone was raving about Marshall. Especially Walker. He praised him very highly and said he was learning things form watching him play.

I know I'll probably be raked for putting Walker above Rod, but it's realistic. I love and cherish Rod as much as anyone. Despite that, Walker had something like 1,300 yards and 12 TDs in 04'-05'. He was emerging as a superstar, and is 27 years old. Rod is still very reliable, has great hands, blocks very well, and gets open on 3rd down. He is 36 though and takes his fair share of hard hits.

I don't see why people are only projecting 5 receivers when we carried 6 last years with a logjam of tight ends on our team. Remember, we'll probably have one receiver dedicated pretty much to special teams. . . maybe not -- no, did we add Terrell to the active in January?

It looks like now we only have three viable tight ends, Scheffler, Alexander and Jackson (if healthy) with Mike Leach as a possible 4th TE as the LS candidate, so that makes carrying more receivers a likely scenario. I don't think we'll carry more than six, but I'm wondering why people are thinking we'll only carry five?
    Last edited by Dream; 07-21-2006 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    I may have misuderstood. Ashley has one year left. If he was a man he would honor it and then have his payday. my point is he is mediocre at best, maybe some of that is the play calling, but if you want to be a #1 in this league, you have to have seasons like he did in 04, not his other pathetic ones. I know you like Ashley sorry I am just putting my feelings on what I think.

Nothing wrong with that Med. You have that right. Not all of us like everyone player. Just referencing it wasn't the contract.
    Plus, I think most know by now I like the ones on the bubble (not the trouble makers). You know last year it was Lenny Walls.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dream
    I don't see why people are only projecting 5 receivers when we carried 6 last years with a logjam of tight ends on our team. Remember, we'll probably have one receiver dedicated pretty much to special teams. . .

It looks like now we only have three viable tight ends, Scheffler, Alexander and Jackson if healthy with Mike Leach as a possible LS candidate, so that makes carrying more receivers a likely scenario. I don't think we'll carry more than six, but I'm wondering why people are thinking we'll only carry five?
    It may be because some of our recievers bounced around the inactive lsit last season. Watts and Terrell were both on and off the list. The 5 I put I think will be active every week. If one is injured though, then someone like Hixon or Terrell will become active.