Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Does anyone feel disappointed that KC has the loudest fans and Stadium In the NFL?

At one time us Bronco fans were considered the loudest and able to cause opposing offenses to create mistakes. Something has changed. Is it because our fans arent as hungry as Kc's? Do you think that the stadium has something to do with it, either the actual desighn or just the fan base changed once the prices jumped?
    I really dont know what happened, but I do know we "were" the loudest.
    What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by DENVER_LOYAL
    At one time us Bronco fans were considered the loudest and able to cause opposing offenses to create mistakes. Something has changed. Is it because our fans arent as hungry as Kc's? Do you think that the stadium has something to do with it, either the actual desighn or just the fan base changed once the prices jumped?
    What happened?
    Its no surprise to me. KC is devastating in December at home (as we all have seen). They have always have had a good crowd.

Denver I'm sure still has one of the loudest though.

Seattle is good at it too.

I think it's the way Invesco was built. We still have the loud crowd that used to fill Mile High, just now the new stadium is all cushy and it quiets the crowd noise down.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Quote Originally Posted by DENVER_LOYAL
    What happened?
    The new stadium. Not only is it built out of 'better' material...but at the old stadium, a part of the stadium was actually on a thin layer of water so that it could be moved. That thin layer of water would actually let the stadium shake and reverberate with an unusual sound that was unlike any other stadium. The fans would kick and stomp their feet on the old metal bleachers...the stadium would shake, rattle, and BOOOM like thunder.

Pat Bowlen, just last year, stated in and article about this.. and feels its just taken the Bronco fans this long to get used to the new stadium, but are now sounding more and more like the old Mile High used to.

My point is we were the loudest...we go thru December too. What happened to the loudest fans...Mile high Thunder? I go to about 2 games a year(as much as I can afford and it is a budget stetch) and it isnt as intese as "The ol Mile high". it is loud but in my opinion our old fans would kick our aces with the word KC is loder than Denver.

Our stadium can't be geting that much worse if we've improved every year for the past 3-4.
    Go Huskers.

I have noticed that they are not too loud when you are beating the Chiefs 31-7.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers
    I have noticed that they are not too loud when you are beating the Chiefs 31-7.
    ooh, nice. CP worthy.
    Go Huskers.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamunmun
    Its no surprise to me. KC is devastating in December at home (as we all have seen). They have always have had a good crowd.

Denver I'm sure still has one of the loudest though.

Seattle is good at it too.
    Oh yeaaa...Seattle gets crazy on Sunday's. The fans won that Giants game...them and Jay Feely.

Here in the midwest living among Packer fans, there is a big conspiracy involving the Minnesota Vikings at the Metrodome.

Packer fan's theory goes as like this: The metrodome is already loud-really loud! But what the Vikings do while the opposing offense is on the field is pipe in more crowd noise through hidden speakers in the padded walls.

On a side note: My favorite packer jokes are:
    1. What does the LAPD & the Green Bay Packers have in common? (They can't catch a slow white bronco)
    2. Why does everyone flock to Lambeau Field during a tornado warning? (There are never any touchdowns there)

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers
    Here in the midwest living among Packer fans, there is a big conspiracy involving the Minnesota Vikings at the Metrodome.

Packer fan's theory goes as like this: The metrodome is already loud-really loud! But what the Vikings do while the opposing offense is on the field is pipe in more crowd noise through hidden speakers in the padded walls.

On a side note: My favorite packer jokes are:
    1. What does the LAPD & the Green Bay Packers have in common? (They can't catch a slow white bronco)
    2. Why does everyone flock to Lambeau Field during a tornado warning? (There are never any touchdowns there)
    You know.. its actually legal for them to pipe in crowd noise while the teams are not in play, or 'in the huddle.' What they've found is, that it makes it extremely hard for the coaches to get the play to the QB during that time. Thats why I think there needs to be some rule tweaking on that one.

Do I feel dissapointed....NOT at all!!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    I think it's the way Invesco was built. We still have the loud crowd that used to fill Mile High, just now the new stadium is all cushy and it quiets the crowd noise down.
    I agree but another thing to mention is the fact that Invesco is twice the size of Arrowhead but arrowhead still seats alot more fans.
    Thier fans are squeezed into Arrowhead while we have twice the space to fill with crowd noise and less people.
    Anyone who has ever been to Mile High Stadium and to Invesco could see that there is a significant difference in the size of the two stadiums.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-23-2006 at 09:15 AM.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24
    I agree but another thing to mention is the fact that Invesco is twice the size of Arrowhead but arrowhead still seats alot more fans.
    Thier fans are squeezed into Arrowhead while we have twice the space to fill with crowd noise and less people.
    Anyone who has ever been to Mile High Stadium and to Invesco could see that there is a significant difference in the size of the two stadiums.

keep telling yourself this, you might believe it!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefshunny
    keep telling yourself this, you might believe it!!!!!!
    Honey its all fact!
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!