Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    My step dads got a fat boy around that age but with a lot more miles. I've been thinking about getting my motorcycle endorsement and have had my eyes on a new Indian scout for a while.

Do it now.....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

ride a 2007 Victory Vegas 8 ball. All blacked out. 'ness drag bars, swept pipes....I'll take some picks and post.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    ride a 2007 Victory Vegas 8 ball. All blacked out. 'ness drag bars, swept pipes....I'll take some picks and post.
    Please do!! I wanna see!!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

This is the little lady that came home with me the other day....

I didn't know this thread existed.

I ride a 2013 HD FXDF (Fat Bob) ~ Denim Black.

This reminds me to get my Harley into the shop to get a leaking brake part replaced ... as soon as I can afford it.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Okay.... so.. when I purchased her I looked into the tank, looked full....

Sooo... getting onto a road near home headed to work and she stalls. I fire her up, let her run, seems okay. So I go.

Get onto the freeway to continue to work, inside lane, passing a big rig. Get in front of it and.... No throttle!! Look into my side mirror and that truck is catching back up so I glide to the side of the freeway. Start her up, hit the throttle and... dies. Do this a few times. Look over and it was already in reserve. So I tap the tank and... hollow clunk clunk... ran her out. Felt like and idiot!!!!!!!

Did I ever mention this is my first cruiser bike? I'm used to street bikes. So, this is a learning experience.

I got a 2001 Fat Boy. Rode it out here from Michigan a few weeks ago.

Now that it stopped raining torrents I'm hoping to get some sights in when I'm not working, anyone have any recommendations for sights to see near Denver?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by JoRo View Post
    I got a 2001 Fat Boy. Rode it out here from Michigan a few weeks ago.

Now that it stopped raining torrents I'm hoping to get some sights in when I'm not working, anyone have any recommendations for sights to see near Denver?
    Pic, please? So we can see that beauty!!

i take it that the r6 wasnt reposted?

everything looks good so far on the house so for right now im just gonna have to day dream!
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    i take it that the r6 wasnt reposted?

everything looks good so far on the house so for right now im just gonna have to day dream!
    I still need to get back to your PM... I am SOO SOO happy to read the house is working out!!!

going through underwriting right now and everything is looking good! then comes building the garage and then a bike

and i got the best fathers day gift a dad could get....can you guess what it is? (maybe i should start a different thread for that...keep your eyes peeled)
    Glen Haven Fire

When I purchased my bike('06 V-Star 1100) it has a bell on the front right fork. I din't know what it was, but I left it there.

Out shopping for a new jacket on Sunday and I see a display at the bike shop full of bells. I check it out and WHAM! I now know what that bell it for. Anyone heard of a "Guardian Bell"? Here's the short version;

"Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.

Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?)

Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian™ Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift."

I quickly purchased two for my GF's dad's bikes. Not sure if he has one or not, even she didn't know what the heck I was talking about, but said he'd be touched. He's a Verteran Marine, so they both have the Marine Globe and Snake with the "Semper Fi" on the back.

Anywho..... do you have one on your bike? Who bought it for you? Where did you mount it?

You want to mount it as low as it will go,
    As close a possible to the road.
    I believe you must mean EGA;
    Eagle, Globe and Anchor.
    Mine was a gift from a Marine.
    Semper Fi to your GF's Dad !

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    When I purchased my bike('06 V-Star 1100) it has a bell on the front right fork. I din't know what it was, but I left it there.

Out shopping for a new jacket on Sunday and I see a display at the bike shop full of bells. I check it out and WHAM! I now know what that bell it for. Anyone heard of a "Guardian Bell"? Here's the short version;

"Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.

Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?)

Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian™ Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift."

I quickly purchased two for my GF's dad's bikes. Not sure if he has one or not, even she didn't know what the heck I was talking about, but said he'd be touched. He's a Verteran Marine, so they both have the Marine Globe and Snake with the "Semper Fi" on the back.

Anywho..... do you have one on your bike? Who bought it for you? Where did you mount it?
    of course! my dad bought me mine and i bought him his. gotta have a bell

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's