Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
    They're not? Last season the Browns lost 5 games by a touchdown or less. In 2004 They lost 6 by a touchdown or less. Then, the last time the Browns and Broncos played Couch was the Quarterback and it was with the horrible Butch Davis line. Yet the Browns still held the game to 23-20. With that horrible coach, with that horrible Offensive Line, with that horrible defense. Now, the defense is much better and the line is much better to - even without Bentley. The wide recievers are a lot better as well and to boot Winslow is healthy - a healthy Winslow is far better than Aaron Shea (who was TE at that time).

The tie that binds all of those is that they were all still losses. As I said, I'm not doubting the Browns are improved. I just think that with so many new players, they are going to need some time to gel.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

While the Browns are much improved this season, I don't think that in one offseason they are gonna be big time contenders. This will be the season that the chemistry forms. Maybe next season or the following, but I'm not too worried about it til then.
    Teams can turn things around fast in today's NFL. Don't over look these guys GEM.
    Below are Monday, Wednesday and Friday!

You Broncos can't handle

Tuesday and Thursday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanluisboltfan
    Teams can turn things around fast in today's NFL. Don't over look these guys GEM.

They can't win...I have a bet going with a friend that lives in Ohio. It's part of my hex to win that bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    The tie that binds all of those is that they were all still losses. As I said, I'm not doubting the Browns are improved. I just think that with so many new players, they are going to need some time to gel.
    Yea, they are losses. But the fact that there was such a small margin in points means that the team has been competitive. I would think that being in such close games is being competitive. It isn't like every game has been like the Christmas fiasco. I don't think it'll take so long for the team to gel - many of the starters are returning and the newer veterans have experience within the system and already know what is needed of them. IE McGinest, Washington. I believe the team will be ready to go right out the gate - week one is New Orleans and don't get me started on all the bandwagoners riding them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
    Yea, they are losses. But the fact that there was such a small margin in points means that the team has been competitive. I would think that being in such close games is being competitive. It isn't like every game has been like the Christmas fiasco. I don't think it'll take so long for the team to gel - many of the starters are returning and the newer veterans have experience within the system and already know what is needed of them. IE McGinest, Washington. I believe the team will be ready to go right out the gate - week one is New Orleans and don't get me started on all the bandwagoners riding them.

Nah, you don't have to explain that to me. Instant fans with Bush and Brees.

Good luck to the Browns. I wasn't disrespecting your team in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove
    Nah, you don't have to explain that to me. Instant fans with Bush and Brees.

Good luck to the Browns. I wasn't disrespecting your team in the least.
    I'm not saying you were disrespecting the team. I'm tired of the media disrespecting the team. Are you aware that in Vegas there is a line favoring Reggie Bush to get over 200 yards week one against Cleveland?

Last season - not a single person ran for 200 yards against the Browns.
    Only 1 person last year ran for over 150 yards and that was Rudi Johnson who in week 14 got 169 yards on 30 carries.

Last season everyone made tons of attempts against the Browns. Roughly 25 or more attempts every game. Of the 16 opponnents last year 9 of them didn't have a 100 yard rusher against the Browns. The team was much improved against the run last season. The ranking the team had last season doesn't judge the team right.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco
    Yes for my Super Bowl representive out of the AFC the Cincinnati Bengals. 12-4

Carson for MVP

As for you KCL it sucks when future hall of fame players have to retire. We had this situation in 1999.

You are a great fan of your team though.

yea hate to see it....but it happens.....

Sorry to hear.

LJ 2000 yards my butt.

Bronco fans.....you better pray your guys stay healthy.....

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
    In all honesty, I'm sorry for the Chiefs. This is a major blow to their offensive line.

I'm not too sorry, though. Looks like Week 1 just got easier for us.
    don't count on it WhoDey....if I remember right.....your Bengels only managed 3 points against KC's sorry D last season....and that had nothing to do with Roaf...
    Last edited by KCLadyFan; 07-28-2006 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan
    don't count on it WhoDey....if I remember right.....your Bengels only managed 3 points against KC's sorry D last season....and that had nothing to do with Roaf...
    Ouchy!!! LOL

always do.

OoooOo

SMACKED!!!!!

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. no 2000 yards for larry johnson

Question

Bronco fans.....you better pray your guys stay healthy.....
    Do you really think he's going to stay retired?
    Below are Monday, Wednesday and Friday!

You Broncos can't handle

Tuesday and Thursday!!!