Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos4ever
    No argument from me. I also did not think the article on Tatum Bell was factual. I did see some good things from him that he probably has worked on.

Mike Bell right now has the ear and eye of Mike S. and others watching. He could be the darkhorse going into pre-season. Depends on how he does when running in the pre-season games.
    Good special teams play would really help him. Shanahan loves guys who like to play special teams. Sapp got some snaps last year because he was a special teams standout and now he's one of Shanahan's babies.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore
    I don't want to brag, but this should show you guys what I'm reporting is legit. I also suggest you compare my notes against this source:
    http://forums.footballguys.com/forum...&#entry5237326

The man reporting for footballguys has done a great job and is the only report appart from SoCalBroncos that seems to be reporting the same things that I'm seeing. He has a sideline pass too, so that gives him an edge with some angles and whatnot. It's certainly jives more with what I've been saying about the running backs than the total fiction this person invented on Tatum Bell:

Bell was not the exclusive first team back, got hardly any reps on Tuesday, was not wowing the crowd, and Shanahan certainly wasn't pimping him during practice. Everyone is close enough that half the time you can hear what the coaches are saying. There are other problems with this faux report like him mentioning Dayne fumbiling all the time. There's been two fubles total at camp since yesterday and they were other backs. Don't believe everything you read, folks.

Cecil Lammey here. Thanks for the props Kaylore. Holler at me if you see me at camp, I would love to rap with some great Broncos fans! I'm usually wearing a FBG's hat, or a Broncos visor.

The false report was supposedly from a guy named Jay Lufkin. I asked Jeff Legwold and Lee Rasizer about the "ready to rush for 1,600 yards?" (shanny to bell) comment. Jeff laughed and said, "It'll be kinda hard for him to do when he won't even be the starter."

Keep up the great work on your reports! see you at camp.
    senior writer: [URL=http://footballguys.com]Footballguys.com[/URL]

NFL Insider [URL=http://denverssportsstation.com]102.3 ESPN[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by freestyle760
    Cecil Lammey here. Thanks for the props Kaylore. Holler at me if you see me at camp, I would love to rap with some great Broncos fans! I'm usually wearing a FBG's hat, or a Broncos visor.

The false report was supposedly from a guy named Jay Lufkin. I asked Jeff Legwold and Lee Rasizer about the "ready to rush for 1,600 yards?" (shanny to bell) comment. Jeff laughed and said, "It'll be kinda hard for him to do when he won't even be the starter."

Keep up the great work on your reports! see you at camp.
    I didn't get this until after this morning. I'll look for you rhis afternoon. I'll also be there tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by Kaylore; 07-31-2006 at 02:27 PM.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!