Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Camp Report AM 8/1 - Orangemane Crew

Camp Report for today:
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44569

Mike Bell Clips
    Mike Bell continues to be the best back there IMHO, although Tatum was solid today as well. Tatum had a sweet run on a counter pitch play, the defeense got sucked in and Tatum hit the opposite corner pretty fast. Mike Bell makes some nice cuts and he LOVES CONTACT, he bowls forward and keeps fighting. He has good acceleration through the hole, so he isnt one dimensional. Mike Bell was outstanding when they were running the offense from the 10 to the goalline. There was a play where he had gotten through the pile and the only thing seperating him from the endzone was LB Cameron Vaughn. He just pushed Vaughn backwards into the end zone. He pounds forward and constantly breaks tackles. They did a good deal of work from the 3 yd. line and he got into the endzone on his carries there all but once. He did a decent job picking up the blitz as well.
    Mike Bell: This guy is the bomb. He has the best vision of the three, evasive but powerful. They couldn't stop him in the Redzone. In fact he was the only runner our D consistantly had a problem with. SoCal mentioned that he should at least be our short yardage back, and I agree. The play I was most impressed with was during the move-the-ball drill where on a blitz he blew up Ian Gold and allowed a completion. It was a heady play and one that will help show how well-rounded he is.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

this all sounds great and thanks for the report, but is he still running with the 3rd team, or is he up with the starters now?

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29
    this all sounds great and thanks for the report, but is he still running with the 3rd team, or is he up with the starters now?
    In the long thread they have they said he is running with the second team and Bell/Dayne are splitting time with the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore
    Camp Report for today:
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44569

Mike Bell Clips

If he's doing that well he wont be just a short yardage back. I do have one question. Is Mike Bell running against the 3rd string defense? That isn't a criticism if he is. He like Cutler has have some kind of starting point.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 08-01-2006 at 02:16 PM.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    If doing that well he wont be just a short yardage back. I do have one question. Is Mike Bell running against the 3rd string defense? That isn't a criticism if he is. He like Cutler has have some kind of starting point.

The report said he's running with the second team.

Tater and Dayne are splitting with the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    If he's doing that well he wont be just a short yardage back. I do have one question. Is Mike Bell running against the 3rd string defense? That isn't a criticism if he is. He like Cutler has have some kind of starting point.
    I'm pretty sure he's running with the 2nd.

I am pretty sure that 1rst, 2nd, and 3rd team offenses run against all of the defenses not just their corresponding ones. Then again I really have no idea since I am not there, that is just what I have gathered from reading everything that people are posting on them.

Omfg Mike Bell Owns My S0ul!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jhns
    I am pretty sure that 1rst, 2nd, and 3rd team offenses run against all of the defenses not just their corresponding ones. Then again I really have no idea since I am not there, that is just what I have gathered from reading everything that people are posting on them.
    That's what I read as well. When asked about that on the thread at the Mane, one of the report writers confirmed that he has been running against all defenses.
    Last edited by Jaws; 08-01-2006 at 02:39 PM.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

That's great. If M. Bell keeps it up he might acutally push Dayne and T. Bell.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Having a two headed running back where both guys have the same last name....that's sweet. The Chris Berman possibilities are endless!

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Having a two headed running back where both guys have the same last name....that's sweet. The Chris Berman possibilities are endless!
    WHOOOPPPPPPP

Thanks for taking the time to post it over here.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Having a two headed running back where both guys have the same last name....that's sweet.
    It wouldn't just be sweet it would be BELLISSIMO!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws

It wouldn't just be sweet it would be BELLISSIMO!
    DID SOMEONE SAY MOE!?!?

:moe:
    Last edited by ReleaseTheBeast7; 08-01-2006 at 03:32 PM.