Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 76
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    106

    mmm guys , tatum has been fumbling alot so far

    im worried if he doesnt stop the freaking fumbles !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    3,116
    Two words! TRAINING CAMP! Calm down or you'll never make it through the season and it's a month away.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by daynewillreign
    im worried if he doesnt stop the freaking fumbles !
    All 3 of the backs that are playing have fumbles about every day. Yesterday all 3 had a fumbling problem. It happens a lot in training camps for some reason and some of the "fumbles" are after they think they are tackled since it isn't all out tackling.

    NO WORRIES BELL WILL SUCCEED.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Broncofan
    Two words! TRAINING CAMP! Calm down or you'll never make it through the season and it's a month away.
    I don't think he is worried. I'm pretty sure this thread is meant to just talk crap about Bell by looking at his name. He most likely just wants Dayne to start and be a premier back because Dayne has been pulling supporters like this for a while now. Then they all feel they have to put down Bell like that will help Dayne do any better.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Bell will be fine.
    [IMG]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/CALI11612110238_thumbnail.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://espn.starwave.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/65x90/7232.jpg[/IMG] RIP Darrent Williams
    You know the difference between winners and losers?

    Ya the score.

    THE REPLACEMENTS

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by jhns
    I don't think he is worried. I'm pretty sure this thread is meant to just talk crap about Bell by looking at his name. He most likely just wants Dayne to start and be a premier back because Dayne has been pulling supporters like this for a while now. Then they all feel they have to put down Bell like that will help Dayne do any better.

    dahhhh of course im a dayne fan,,,,,dayne had 3 atts for 28 yds,,,then tatum comes in and has 3 atts for 7 yds and a fumble,,,,i want the broncos to win,i want dayne to have a great season,i want tatum to have a great season,,,,maybe ,just maybe,im an ideal fan ie: " having a fav player yet wants all players to do well "
    you know what assuming will do,need i say more ,go broncos !!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by daynewillreign
    im worried if he doesnt stop the freaking fumbles !
    Based on the Mane report from yesterday, they all fumbled. Also, based on the last couple days, the two Bells are running better than the other two, so T. Bell looks be moving along nicely.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    Based on the Mane report from yesterday, they all fumbled. Also, based on the last couple days, the two Bells are running better than the other two, so T. Bell looks be moving along nicely.
    can you give me a link please,,,

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by daynewillreign
    can you give me a link please,,,

    "Tatum repeatedly beat the defense to the corner and I noticed that he is running with a lower pad level now. He's also finding the creases a little better. There was an inside run where he could have easily bumped into the back of Cooper but he just slithered around and found an opening at the last second. All of the backs fumbled at least once though."

    Orange Mane Report (SoCal)
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,042
    Quote Originally Posted by daynewillreign
    im worried if he doesnt stop the freaking fumbles !
    I'm just as concerned about the reports about Dayne dancing at the line of scrimage. This shouldn't be happening to a guy familar with zone blocking scheme.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by daynewillreign
    im worried if he doesnt stop the freaking fumbles !
    ::Sigh::

    Will this non-sense ever end? It used to be that fans wanted whoever was best for the team. I just can't understand why some children feel the need to tear down our own players to make their "favorites" look better. If they are in Orange and Blue then we should be cheering for them.

    By the way...look at the camp reports...posted both here and at Orangemane.com by people who are actually at the training camp. They say all the RB's fumbled...not just Bell
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,069

    dancing with joy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    I'm just as concerned about the reports about Dayne dancing at the line of scrimage. This shouldn't be happening to a guy familar with zone blocking scheme.
    Hey, he has a legitimate chance of fighting for the no 1 spot once in his life - wouldn't you be dancing?

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,042
    Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    "Tatum repeatedly beat the defense to the corner and I noticed that he is running with a lower pad level now. He's also finding the creases a little better. There was an inside run where he could have easily bumped into the back of Cooper but he just slithered around and found an opening at the last second. All of the backs fumbled at least once though."

    Orange Mane Report (SoCal)
    Tned and the never ending chore of setting the record straight.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Hey, he has a legitimate chance of fighting for the no 1 spot once in his life - wouldn't you be dancing?
    Not when I'm while running with ball Jaws. Afterwards maybe but not during a play.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    Tned and the never ending chore of setting the record straight.
    Somebody's got to do it
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •