Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76
  1. #16
    Nick is offline
    <- Ready for the salute
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Springville, UT
    Posts
    3,531
    Best way to put this topic and sum it up. We got a pretty good freaking Run D. These Defense players that are trying to make the team wants to show what they got.

    Tatum has been fumbling a lot more.

    I am personaly suprised by Mike Bells work ethic. He has already approved his game spoting holes covering ball then when he was in college.

    This kid must be practing 3 times a day with the coaches or somthing

    Tatum needs to hold onto the ball and show some more toughness

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    8,720
    I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that Clinton Portis had some fumbling issues in both his training camp years here.

    We all saw how that translated on Sunday's

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that Clinton Portis had some fumbling issues in both his training camp years here.

    We all saw how that translated on Sunday's

    His first year he did but I don't think was the case his second year.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,462
    While I truly appreciate the reports I see here and on OM I temper them with the thought that while they are there they also have there personal biases and favorite players and no matter how objective they try to appear sometime the critical eye is not as critical when looking at a personal favorite. And perhaps a bit more critical on someone that tis not a favorite.

    So thanks for the reports, but I for one will as always also try to read/watch the coaches comments also. Other thatn some motivation factors most of their comments are going to be with a professional eye looking at them.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bozeman, MT
    Posts
    6,074
    Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    "Tatum repeatedly beat the defense to the corner and I noticed that he is running with a lower pad level now. He's also finding the creases a little better. There was an inside run where he could have easily bumped into the back of Cooper but he just slithered around and found an opening at the last second. All of the backs fumbled at least once though."

    Orange Mane Report (SoCal)

    Is it just coincidence that Daynewillreign has not been back to visit this thread since this post was entered?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hinesville Georgia
    Posts
    2,731
    Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic
    Is it just coincidence that Daynewillreign has not been back to visit this thread since this post was entered?
    Thats true, I dont like fans that don't like the team just a player. There Nut riders,
    It seems like hes trying to make Dayne sound like Terrell Davis or some Elte back.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    12,084
    Quote Originally Posted by daynewillreign
    mmm guys , tatum has been fumbling alot so far

    im worried if he doesnt stop the freaking fumbles !

    Mmm, yeah, Dayne has also been fumbling a lot so far. And I'm worried if he doesn't stop the freaking fumbles!





    Is the season here yet?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,462
    IS anyone else having trouble with connections today?

    This is my third attempt to send this.

    The dayne bandwagon will have to learn that the tater lovers will never accept that fact taht he is not a full time RB and will believe till he is cut that he can "take it to the house" each and every time he touches the ball. And that he is poorti$$$ redux.

    The tater crowd will always believe that Dayne is nothing but a bust and will never do anything in the NFL. That his penchant for being the stud-buffalo in college can't be done in the NFL.

    Now we have another wagon train forming for Mike Bell.

    Sounds to me like the Q vs tater wars of 2004 and to some degree the tater vs Anderson of 2005, are back.


    I for one think I'll let Mikey and Bobby make these decisions, as if they care what the fans think anyway.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by JRWIZ
    While I truly appreciate the reports I see here and on OM I temper them with the thought that while they are there they also have there personal biases and favorite players and no matter how objective they try to appear sometime the critical eye is not as critical when looking at a personal favorite. And perhaps a bit more critical on someone that tis not a favorite.

    So thanks for the reports, but I for one will as always also try to read/watch the coaches comments also. Other thatn some motivation factors most of their comments are going to be with a professional eye looking at them.
    Ok JR then what is this statement below?

    Quote Originally Posted by JRWIZ
    The dayne bandwagon will have to learn that the tater lovers will never accept that fact taht he is not a full time RB and will believe till he is cut that he can "take it to the house" each and every time he touches the ball. And that he is poorti$$$ redux.
    I call it personal bias.

    I have read the camp reports from our fellow posters who are there and I haven't seen them slanting there reports one way or the other so props to them. I have also read the ones coming from the "offical" reports and to tell you the truth they are mirror images of each other.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    12,084
    Quote Originally Posted by JRWIZ
    IS anyone else having trouble with connections today?

    This is my third attempt to send this.

    The dayne bandwagon will have to learn that the tater lovers will never accept that fact taht he is not a full time RB and will believe till he is cut that he can "take it to the house" each and every time he touches the ball. And that he is poorti$$$ redux.

    The tater crowd will always believe that Dayne is nothing but a bust and will never do anything in the NFL. That his penchant for being the stud-buffalo in college can't be done in the NFL.
    Yeah, there is such a huge "tater crowd". I think you mistake people who thought Bell was better than Q for people who are Tatum homers.

    Most of us want the best guy for the job, regardless of who that may be. But many of us get tired of having somebody's favorite player rammed down our throats, especially when he hasn't proven anything yet.

    I would think that you, of all people, would appreciate that.


    I for one think I'll let Mikey and Bobby make these decisions, as if they care what the fans think anyway.
    Of course they don't care what the fans think. Does that mean we shouldn't discuss the Broncos?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,462
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    Ok JR then what is this statement below?



    I call it personal bias.

    I have read the camp reports from our fellow posters who are there and I haven't seen them slanting there reports one way or the other so props to them. I have also read the ones coming from the "offical" reports and to tell you the truth they are mirror images of each other.
    Thanks for your input.

    I still think that most folks will read the reports and glean what they wish from them.

    Whether they are biased reports or not. If is hard to watch a practice or game without having a bias and watching a non favorite with a more critical eye.

    BTW if you are not there how can you be certain that they are so factual.

    Although the reports I have cursory read , seem to have a difference of opinion on them as it is.

    Perhaps it is the angle that they are seeing the play from.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    8,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Javalon
    Is the season here yet?
    3 days.............

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by JRWIZ
    Thanks for your input.
    You're welcome, I do it with love.

    I still think that most folks will read the reports and glean what they wish from them.

    Whether they are biased reports or not. If is hard to watch a practice or game without having a bias and watching a non favorite with a more critical eye.

    BTW if you are not there how can you be certain that they are so factual.
    Although the reports I have cursory read , seem to have a difference of opinion on them as it is.
    Of coarse you do because you tend to have your set of bias. As I said before from what I have read in the reports from our fans and the "offical" reports I don't agree with that there has been much difference. Because those are actually laying an eyeball on the situation and there reports jive with offical reports I no reason cast doubt on what they see.

    Perhaps it is the angle that they are seeing the play from.
    Yeah and its still a 1000 times better than the angle that you or I cam see the play from.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Homestead, Fl
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by daynewillreign
    dahhhh of course im a dayne fan,,,,,dayne had 3 atts for 28 yds,,,then tatum comes in and has 3 atts for 7 yds and a fumble,,,,i want the broncos to win,i want dayne to have a great season,i want tatum to have a great season,,,,maybe ,just maybe,im an ideal fan ie: " having a fav player yet wants all players to do well "
    you know what assuming will do,need i say more ,go broncos !!!!
    You do know that Dayne ran against the 2nd team defense right?

    PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,478
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    3 days.............
    The first preseason game is on sunday . I thought it was next sunday. Will it be on National TV?
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •