Tatum Bell is lookin like Charmin out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharp_shepherd
    Bench Warmer
    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ECBronco
    I was nervous about our running back situation before TC started. But with M. Bell coming on, I hope they don't trade for another running back.

Ding and Dong will be just fine. I especially like what I'm reading about M. Bell being effective as a short yardage and goaline back. Even with M. Andersen last year, I never felt confident with our backs grinding out the tough yards.

I loved Mike the Marine but I agree I was unconfortable knowing we had to get 3-4 yards on 3rd down. It used to be automatic with T.D. and even C.P. You watch the Bell brothers will knock 'em for a loop THIS YEAR.

Comment

• Broncos72690
      Bench Warmer
      • Jul 2006

Quentin Griffin got knocked out every play and he still worked out pretty well. Has Bell fumbled a lot or been injured?¿

Comment

• Prodigal19
        Special Teams
        • Aug 2005

I dont even know why you guys reply to Champ>NFL's topics. They are always horrible
        sigpic

Comment

• TXBRONC
          Captain
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Champ>NFL
          WE need to Trade for a RB/ Tater lookes like a piece of Charmin Toilet paper out there. All the big hits are being layed on him. and then hell run for a 56 yd td run and we are all amazed! . Look man ts just not gonna and cant happen. Tater is not #1 back material! Hes to soft!
          I must be missing something here. How is rb taking a hit and getting up again a bad thing. T. Bell has been questioned before about his toughness, but he seems to be dispelling that notion.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• CB Bronco Fan
            Nuff Said
            • May 2006

Its nice to see other people on the mike bell bandwagon. I say, Give Mike Bell a chance to shine if he continues to outwork everybody else. Rookie of the Year= Mike Bell.
            sigpic

Comment

• tnedator
              All-Pro
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
              Its nice to see other people on the mike bell bandwagon. I say, Give Mike Bell a chance to shine if he continues to outwork everybody else. Rookie of the Year= Mike Bell.
              Ohhh, look, I've been wondering what happened to the broken record...
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• Prodigal19
                Special Teams
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by tnedator
                hey is that website in your sig your website?
                Its nice
                sigpic

Comment

• tnedator
                  All-Pro
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Prodigal19
                  hey is that website in your sig your website?
                  Its nice
                  Thanks.

Yea, I got a wild hair last Friday night. My wife was reading a book, didn't want to watch Stargate Atlantis, so I decided to make a website. I have spent most of the last week working on it. Still need to improve the looks, but I have been working on the content first.
                  The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• AvsFan26
                    Practice Squad
                    • Sep 2005

maybe he would be more appreciative if we had gerard warren at RB and run six yards out of bounds without getting tackled? dude, if there's an RB out there who can magically elude tackles with some sorta sixth sense, lets sign him, but like everyones saying, tacklings just a part of the game. and once again like everyone said, he's getting back up, hes not getting any head trauma, so i see no problem. and if you want to make a RB look weak, compare him to clarrett. griffin was a fast guy who could take the pounding, we just didnt have a spot for him.
                    Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

• CB Bronco Fan
                      Nuff Said
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by tnedator

Okay I'll Stop

until preseason
                      sigpic

Comment

• ReleaseTheBeast7
                        Franchise Moreno
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by AvsFan26
                        dude, if there's an RB out there who can magically elude tackles with some sorta sixth sense, lets sign him
                        You really think Barry would come out of retirement for us?
                        sigpic

Comment

• AvsFan26
                          Practice Squad
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                          You really think Barry would come out of retirement for us?
                          lol nice one my friend
                          Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

• Champ>NFL
                            All-Pro
                            • Mar 2005

Actually i love tater i always thought he would be the man but im scared he wont be this year thats all.
                            -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• TXBRONC
                              Captain
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Champ>NFL
                              Actually i love tater i always thought he would be the man but im scared he wont be this year thats all.

As I said in an earlier post from what I have been reading he's having solid camp and doing things he didn't do last year.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Champ>NFL
                                All-Pro
                                • Mar 2005

Like I Said Hes Soft As Helll!!

Shanny ses something we dont man! B/c Mike Bell s the starter1
                                -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Working...
                                X