Ashley Lelie In Town

I was working earlier this morning and suprizingly I saw Ashley Lelie's vehicle, white Range Rover with white wheels. I work at a King Soopers in Highlands Ranch and hes a local to our store. It was suprizing to see him back in Colorado buying groceries.

Maybe he is deciding to end his hold out? Or maybe he's just back in town to discuss possible scenarios with Coach Shanahan?

Quote Originally Posted by SystemZero
    I was working earlier this morning and suprizingly I saw Ashley Lelie's vehicle, white Range Rover with white wheels. I work at a King Soopers in Highlands Ranch and hes a local to our store. It was suprizing to see him back in Colorado buying groceries.

Maybe he is deciding to end his hold out? Or maybe he's just back in town to discuss possible scenarios with Coach Shanahan?
    I think he was actually seen in CO the day training camp started. I think hes just here to push trade talks more.

I really hope one goes through soon. One positive thing is though, the team has pretty much ignored the whole situation and is moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by SystemZero

He has to trade in his Range Rover to pay some bills.

He ain't coming back. Let's just get that through our heads please...

The way the WR corps was catching yesterday, Im not sure if Id want Ashley back.
    He might just get in the way of a very talent guy like Marshal or Kircus.
    Na seriously Id like him back but all we can do is wait and see but it should get pretty exciting here in the next few weeks, I dont see him paying all that money in fines just to come back to the team, I see him retiring before he does that.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

He was in town to supervise the relocation of his property to another state.

Ashley Lelie = Colorado Public Enemy #1

I would've talked to him. It would have been AWESOME to mmet Lelie even if he is against us!

Quote Originally Posted by champbronc2
    I would've talked to him. It would have been AWESOME to mmet Lelie even if he is against us!
    You have much to learn young Padawan...

Never consult with those from the darkside.

[yoda]"For their insubordination, throw milkshakes at them you must."[/yoda]