Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I guess I'm a little skeptical (to say the least) that an entire site could be biased against Dayne. There are going to be those that want Dayne to start, those that want Tatum to start and those (like me) that want the best pre-season performer, regardless of who that may be, to start.

I would think you would see it as a good thing that Dayne will get more carries than he did last season, Daynewillreign.
    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Quote Originally Posted by keithbishop
    I guess I'm a little skeptical (to say the least) that an entire site could be biased against Dayne. There are going to be those that want Dayne to start, those that want Tatum to start and those (like me) that want the best pre-season performer, regardless of who that may be, to start.

I would think you would see it as a good thing that Dayne will get more carries than he did last season, Daynewillreign.
    Nicely said. First and foremost, I want to see the Broncos winning games, regardless of who is in there. I adopted Cedric Cobbs, because he is an Arkansas boy, but I am not bashing Orangemane because they say he is struggling. I am not hoping that the Bell's and Dayne do horrible in camp, so that Cobbs wins a job.

I am a Bronco fan first.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

My fault on that INT

It was an INT by Wilson off a screen pass, not a fumble BTW

I had a different angle than Socal and Kaylore and it looked like dayne to me. Those guys thought it was Bell and should have said so.

As for OM bias against Dayne, it does not exist I can assure you. We really looked hard at whether the OL was responsible for the plays or the RB. We contradicted other reports that had Tatum playing great early and said they were Bogus and they were struggling. And to be honest, I was watching the Defense more on that one play and not the RB who coughed it up.

That was my fault entirely and I felt stupid after they ran that article on Bell and he admitted hearing wilson's footsteps.

Sorry for the appearance of impropriety, it was a legit oversight on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by mediator12

I had a different angle than Socal and Kaylore and it looked like dayne to me. Those guys thought it was Bell and should have said so.

As for OM bias against Dayne, it does not exist I can assure you. We really looked hard at whether the OL was responsible for the plays or the RB. We contradicted other reports that had Tatum playing great early and said they were Bogus and they were struggling. And to be honest, I was watching the Defense more on that one play and not the RB who coughed it up.

That was my fault entirely and I felt stupid after they ran that article on Bell and he admitted hearing wilson's footsteps.

Quit your apologizing man. You're providing a great service to those of us without any access to training camp. If I could, I'd give you my first born.

Ignore this dude's whining, he's just upset Dayne isn't the clearcut starter yet. -_-

While I would like to agree, since I like Dayne a lot, that OM has something against him, it is becoming clearer and clearer that they do not, especially with the recent naming of Mike Bell as number 1.

You guys did an awesome job. Most of us really appreicated your reports.

Now if we want to talk about your bias? Let's talk about your bias against Cobbs...
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

man, don't sweat the small stuff! most of us really appreciate the work that you guys put into those reports, and that you're willing to share them even though this isn't your home board. . . .

keep up the good work, and GO BRONCOS!!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!