Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Can you provide a link?

Methinks you have an anti-dayne persecution complex.

Personally I am not pro or anti anyone.

I am pro Broncos, period.

As someone who has always rooted for those who have had a rough ride I would love to see Dayne succeed.

There was none happier than myself last year after that great run he had in the thanksgiving game.

The look of pride on his face was priceless.

Sometimes I think that the proDayne members on this board can be Dayne's worst enemies.

You'll actually find that very few of us truly "hate" on Dayne like you might think.

However, when posts and threads praising the Bells are constantly interpreted by Dayne supporters as anti-Dayne bias it becomes a bit tedious and members who originally never had any strong feelings either way against or for Dayne become somewhat tired of these sort of reactions and that may in time translate into feelings of apathy towards Dayne even.

Just because he hasn't been as specatcular as the other two and not drawn as many plaudits, that doesn't mean that he won't have a good season. Someone will have to do the solid grind work as well. We'll see in the preseasons if he can fill that role.
    i agree w/all your points except the last paragraph,,,dayne was praised for the
    1 st week,,the bells earned thier cudos this week,,,on the site home page video
    dayne makes a real nice elusive 360 spin move and broke free,,,,
    so balanced praise is due for all the backs,,and to isolate dayne
    as a " grinder only " will come back to grind you, for dayne when lathered up gets creative w/his moves and suddenlly doesnt seem so "grinder like "

cheers all season,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't get why these Dayne fanatics are getting so worked up. Maybe if you where talking about a player that has actually done something in his career people would not be so judgmental of him. You should know that people are not all going to just jump on his bandwagon though since he hasnt done anything yet. If you truely believe he will be so good then just wait a month or two and tell everyone else "I told you so". Until then though you will keep hearing the same thing from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by daynewillreign
    thank you ! take a chill pill !
    No, you need to take the whole bottle!

You are going to have to accept that other than you and daynetrain and heisman '99 and a couple other 'Dayne Lovers' nobody is going to write great things about Dayne UNTIL HE ACTUALLY does something great.

It is immature to go around calling a whole forum biased, and stating that Kaylore and the other's that are reporting are giving false information to make Dayne look bad.

The only people on this forum that are making Dayne look bad are you, daynetrane, heisman and the others that make complete fools of themselves everytime they post about Dayne, or slam the Bells.

Speaking of bias. What about this crap about posting a thread about whether anyone else is worried about Bell's fumbling problem? Is that not bias?
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    No, you need to take the whole bottle!

You are going to have to accept that other than you and daynetrain and heisman '99 and a couple other 'Dayne Lovers' nobody is going to write great things about Dayne UNTIL HE ACTUALLY does something great.

It is immature to go around calling a whole forum biased, and stating that Kaylore and the other's that are reporting are giving false information to make Dayne look bad.

The only people on this forum that are making Dayne look bad are you, daynetrane, heisman and the others that make complete fools of themselves everytime they post about Dayne, or slam the Bells.

Speaking of bias. What about this crap about posting a thread about whether anyone else is worried about Bell's fumbling problem? Is that not bias?
    look now bells been coughing it up all camp and you know it,,,,that being said i cant believe shanny wont try tatum as our featured back just in case he can carry the load ,,yeah im a dayne fan but i respect tatums skills and he is outright fast!!
    and lets remember shanny has liked dayne enough to sign him to a 3 year incentivies filled contract so dayne has also been wooing the coaches as well !

balanced is the word of the dayne,,opps , day

look now bells been coughing it up all camp and you know it,,,,that being said i cant believe shanny wont try tatum as our featured back just in case he can carry the load ,,yeah im a dayne fan but i respect tatums skills and he is outright fast!!
    and lets remember shanny has liked dayne enough to sign him to a 3 year incentivies filled contract so dayne has also been wooing the coaches as well !

I honestly have no idea what you meant with half of what you wrote.

What does this mean, "balanced is the word of the dayne,,opps , day"?

I have not been at training camp, so I DON'T KNOW what has been happening. All I know is what has been reported by the media and fans that have gong there. What I KNOW, based on those reports:

1. Mike Bell has been the most consistant running in camp, both in power and cutback
    2. Tatum Bell looked bad early, but has looked good has camp has gone on
    3. Dayne looked good the first couple days, but since has struggled to find the lanes
    4. Cobbs has looked real bad except for the last day or so
    5. All the backs have fumbled a fair number of times

If there is more information, then please share it. Until you do, stop acting like an insolent little 14 year old who can't do anything but trash talk.

If you want to discuss the players or how they are dong at training camp, then that's great, but you need to learn how to discuss things without accusing others of bias and you need to stop tearing down other players and forum posters.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

They have all taken their respecitve turns coughing up the ball.

Two things about his contract. 1.) Dayne signed it before camp so he hasn't wooed any of the coaches as of yet. 2.) Since it is incentive based that means even Shanahan isn't completely solid on him.

Finally, at this juncture if dayne was doing as well as you think he would have already pulled away from the pack and be the clear cut number one. That hasn't happened as of yet. I'm not saying that can't or wont happen but I am in no way convinced at this juncture.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

It certainly is. To get the most out of this board and supporting our team, I find it best to get involved in the many different and fascinating topics that appear here. To spend virtually all of one's time focusing on one single issue is hardly balanced IMO.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Incentives filled contract = less guaranteed money = Coaches not sure Dayne can and will perform.

Who cares who says what?

Whoever starts starts, whoever doesn't doesn't.

Simple

Why make a thread that someone is biased against a player?

I have heard biased remarks against many players and I am guilty of that myself. Now is that wrong to have an opinion?

Some of reporting is opinioned based. Look at this differences between some of the reporting on the different newspapers covering the same events but taking a totally different angle. Is one newspaper wrong and the other right, or is it just two or more reporters having a difference of opinion of what they saw...

For instance I saw a pass that Jake Plummer threw to Javon Walker that clearly they were not on the same page with the routes. Well someone could say Jake threw a poor pass and others could says Javon ran the wrong route. They both maybe right or one could be right and the other wrong. Many times it is just a difference of opinion or the way we see it...

On Saturday morning where I was sitting in the crowd there were certainly some opinions on Ron Dayne and Tatum Bell flying through the crowd on different plays that were made. The crowd was pretty split on a lot of things and pretty vocal. Halfway through the practice this lady wearing a B.Dayne authentic jersey sits down in front of us with her two - three kids saying "Watch Daddy". The crowd gets a little quiet then one or two people say something to her like, "We really hope Ron does well..." On that particular practice on some runs Ron looked like he got stopped pretty good, so did Tatum and Mike. (The reason why? The first team defense was stuffing everything and second team also.) But I noticed those who were not pro-Dayne did not say anything negative after that out of respect for Mrs. Dayne and her children. That was showing class.

Now on a message board everyone has an opinion and they will post what they feel.

I for one have not seen any bias on the Orange Mane and I also have enjoyed the articles that have been written and the in depth knowledge that has been explained.
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Quote Originally Posted by broncos4ever
    Why make a thread that someone is biased against a player?

I have heard biased remarks against many players and I am guilty of that myself. Now is that wrong to have an opinion?

Some of reporting is opinioned based. Look at this differences between some of the reporting on the different newspapers covering the same events but taking a totally different angle. Is one newspaper wrong and the other right, or is it just two or more reporters having a difference of opinion of what they saw...

For instance I saw a pass that Jake Plummer threw to Javon Walker that clearly they were not on the same page with the routes. Well someone could say Jake threw a poor pass and others could says Javon ran the wrong route. They both maybe right or one could be right and the other wrong. Many times it is just a difference of opinion or the way we see it...

On Saturday morning where I was sitting in the crowd there were certainly some opinions on Ron Dayne and Tatum Bell flying through the crowd on different plays that were made. The crowd was pretty split on a lot of things and pretty vocal. Halfway through the practice this lady wearing a B.Dayne authentic jersey sits down in front of us with her two - three kids saying "Watch Daddy". The crowd gets a little quiet then one or two people say something to her like, "We really hope Ron does well..." On that particular practice on some runs Ron looked like he got stopped pretty good, so did Tatum and Mike. (The reason why? The first team defense was stuffing everything and second team also.) But I noticed those who were not pro-Dayne did not say anything negative after that out of respect for Mrs. Dayne and her children. That was showing class.

Now on a message board everyone has an opinion and they will post what they feel.

I for one have not seen any bias on the Orange Mane and I also have enjoyed the articles that have been written and the in depth knowledge that has been explained.
    Nice post B4E. Now I might have the wrong day but I read that yesterday Shanahan got on the offensive units because of there poor preformances for the day.

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    Nice post B4E. Now I might have the wrong day but I read that yesterday Shanahan got on the offensive units because of there poor preformances for the day.
    That was actually Friday. I missed that day, so I can't comment. I know on Saturday with full pads that there was some great hitting. I think the offense did a good job for the most part, but the defense had the best plays for that day.
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Quote Originally Posted by broncos4ever
    That was actually Friday. I missed that day, so I can't comment. I know on Saturday with full pads that there was some great hitting. I think the offense did a good job for the most part, but the defense had the best plays for that day.

Thanks for the correction. Now how is D.J. Williams looking? I read the reports but its nice to have the prespective of yet another person.

Thanks Snk16

Orange Mane, Anti-Dayne. Hey, that rhymes!

tatum is my dogg
    [CENTER]HE'S BIGG AND STRONG,HE WILL BE NUMBER 1 IN DENVER,WAIT AND C[/CENTER][CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i240/TattooedHands/hgfhfghfg.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][CENTER]A.K.A. BABY T.O.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Broncos vs Cowboys,Super Bowl 41,GO BRONCOS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!![/CENTER]