Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by watchthemiddle
    That why YOU as a TRUE Cutler fan has credibility. I will listen to what you say about him but as far as all these overnight bandwagon fans go, no way.

99.9999% of the Cutler fans on this board had never even heard of Jay CUtler before the draft.

Some of them say this...

" I saw CUtler play against Florida on comcast re-play 6 months later and now I am a fan".....

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

" I listen to ESPN and NFL network for my OPINION, therefore I am a Cutler fan"

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

" I live in Colorado and we never get Vanderbilt games, but I have a man crush on Cutler fan"

See vandyman....I think everyone likes Cutler...how can we not...but its the BANDWAGON fans that have NEVER even seen him play push him down our throats that make the rest of us push him aside.

Im a Cutler supporter, but i dont want him to start for a few years

I have seen Cutler play by the way, and i live in Colorado, that College Football PPV thing where i can see any game i want during the season does wonders, Im all for drafting Cutler........sort of, i was hoping for a D-Lineman (Mario Williams maybe?), but since we have him and hes a Bronco i wish him the best, as long as its in a few years, Jake is just fine, we finally got the threat at WR besides Smith that we desperatly needed in Javon, Cutler is the future (maybe immediate future, who knows?) but Jake is the now

This is just all to clarify that i AM NOT a bandwagon fan, i dont act like hes the second coming of Elway, but he just may be good, who knows

I hope we don't see this thread again in one or two years and wish we still had Jake the Snake to step back in when Cutler gets moved to #2 on the depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket
    Im a Cutler supporter, but i dont want him to start for a few years

I have seen Cutler play by the way, and i live in Colorado, that College Football PPV thing where i can see any game i want during the season does wonders, Im all for drafting Cutler........sort of, i was hoping for a D-Lineman (Mario Williams maybe?), but since we have him and hes a Bronco i wish him the best, as long as its in a few years, Jake is just fine, we finally got the threat at WR besides Smith that we desperatly needed in Javon, Cutler is the future (maybe immediate future, who knows?) but Jake is the now

This is just all to clarify that i AM NOT a bandwagon fan, i dont act like hes the second coming of Elway, but he just may be good, who knows
    How many years have you not wanted the number 1 overall draft pick? There was no way in heck we were getting him .

Quote Originally Posted by The_Roses_Thorn
    How many years have you not wanted the number 1 overall draft pick? There was no way in heck we were getting him .
    Ummmm ive never wanted the number 1 pick its that easy,if you have it, you suck

i dont care that we could trade for him, we would be paying him an insane amount of money as opposed to where we could have gotten Mario and for how much

use common sense, its called a salary cap bro

Ummmm ive never wanted the number 1 pick its that easy,if you have it, you suck
    Obviously I meant the player selected first overall, not the pick itself. Kind of rare that the player selected first overall isn't someone that you'd like to have on your roster.

i dont care that we could trade for him, we would be paying him an insane amount of money as opposed to where we could have gotten Mario and for how much
    ??? I actually have no idea wtf you're going on about here.

use common sense, its called a salary cap bro
    um... you're the one who said you wanted him... not me
    hmmm, kinda hurts that it was you I was quoting there . I never said I wanted Mario Williams, you on the other hand... So wtf was this last post all about .

If you meant you hoped he'd fall to where we could take him at 15 and not have to pay him top salary, that's about as dumb as it gets. There was no way he was making it out of the top 4 at worst.
    Last edited by The_Roses_Thorn; 08-10-2006 at 08:55 PM.

hmmm, kinda hurts that it was you I was quoting there . I never said I wanted Mario Williams, you on the other hand... So wtf was this last post all about .

If you meant you hoped he'd fall to where we could take him at 15 and not have to pay him top salary, that's about as dumb as it gets. There was no way he was making it out of the top 4 at worst.
    I am with the group that thinks Mario shouldnt have gone that high, thats what my comments are about

I also meant to put Manny Lawson instead i was in a hurry

I am with the group that thinks Mario shouldnt have gone that high, thats what my comments are about

I also meant to put Manny Lawson instead i was in a hurry
    ooook, that explains a lot. Thought I was going insane and seeing things for a bit there *whew* .

Anyways, We'll see how Cutler does tomorrow I guess, or in some people's cases, only hear about how he dos .

ooook, that explains a lot. Thought I was going insane and seeing things for a bit there *whew* .

Anyways, We'll see how Cutler does tomorrow I guess, or in some people's cases, only hear about how he dos .
    im the one going insane, working fulltime right now and getting ready for school, sorry about the misunderstanding im freaking out lol