Anyone know how the D Line is doing in camp?

I am trying to see if we may use Lelie to go after a Defensive tackle rather then a RB in a trade. I would think Shanny is feeling real good about his stable of backs right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The d-line is doing well, but I sense there isn't much depth. It would be great to trade Lelie for a DT or DE.

Bears | Team may consider trading Haynes for Lelie
    Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:27:55 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Chicago Bears apparently have a renewed interest in Denver Broncos WR Ashley Lelie. Although the Bears still don't appear ready to trade RB Thomas Jones for Lelie, they may be ready to trade DL Michael Haynes for Lelie. Published reports indicated that the Bears recently offered a fourth-round draft choice for Lelie, but that the Broncos are holding out for more, with several other potential suitors interested in Lelie. However, adding a player to the trade mix like Haynes, a player who seems to have fallen out of favor with Chicago coaches, might get the Broncos' interest. League sources said that the Bears might be willing to deal Haynes as part of a package to acquire Lelie. Denver may no longer need to acquire a running back, having seemingly unearthed another gem at the position, with head coach Mike Shanahan this week elevating undrafted free agent RB Mike Bell to the top of the depth chart. It is believed that Haynes would welcome the opportunity for a fresh start and that Chicago officials are hoping he plays well early in the preseason, to perhaps enhance his trade value.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Score, more bodies is always a good thing. Did this cat start in Chicago? If so, well then even better.

Anyone notice that alot of DL castoff that end up here come from a team with a secondary uni color of orange? Maybe next year we'll end up with Sam Adams.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandapeep
    Score, more bodies is always a good thing. Did this cat start in Chicago? If so, well then even better.

Anyone notice that alot of DL castoff that end up here come from a team with a secondary uni color of orange? Maybe next year we'll end up with Sam Adams.
    He's 2nd on the depth chart currently in Chicago for Left DE. Not sure about his injury situation though-- his stats aren't really remarkable
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

http://www.notmike.com/images/heman.jpg

Id Rather have tommie harris from the bears DL than sam adams