Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Mile High
    Posts
    6,874
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningWolf
    What are you talking about??
    Every report that I've read has said good things about him. Last week my brother went to training camp. One guy beat Lepsis in pass rush a few times, no one else beat Lepsis. That one guy.......Corey Jackson.

    Sounds like his climb to the NFL is progessing nicely.
    Well, the fact that he is running with the fourth team on the latest depth chart may give you some indication...he's not going to make thew team...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    2,478
    Quote Originally Posted by MindField
    Well, the fact that he is running with the fourth team on the latest depth chart may give you some indication...he's not going to make thew team...
    Would you like to make a little wager on that?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,959
    who is corey jackson??

    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

    <a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by MindField
    Well, the fact that he is running with the fourth team on the latest depth chart may give you some indication...he's not going to make thew team...
    You cant say that with a straight face and have any credibility. The D line rotation is a work in progress, and Corey has been running with the nickel package d line for most of TC. So you're simply talking out of your ass.
    I have spoken with the D coordinator's wife, and according to her, for whatever thats worth, they are still looking for one more d lineman, preferably dt. But, the point is there are a few ways they may still go with who they keep on the d line, and Corey is still in the mix.
    Especially with C Browns surgery, it's way premature to say that Corey wont make the team. The biggest determining factors have yet to happen. The preseason games will decide which d linemen make the team.
    Last edited by RunningWolf; 08-10-2006 at 11:47 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,859
    Okay, where the heck is Corey?

    He seemed to be doing good in camp, and then he disappears in games?

    Crud.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    He's dead. Gerard and Damien Nash ate him a while ago...

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,859
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    He's dead. Gerard and Damien Nash ate him a while ago...
    Crap. He better have tasted good!

    He had potential to be a main course..err starter!

    Now hes just a filler...

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    2,478
    He didn't play tonight, possibly an injury of some sort, and the grass being so wet and all. He played well against Detroit in the second half. Didn't see him out there tonight, can't imagine it's because he's not good enough.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,859
    Quote Originally Posted by White Dragon
    He didn't play tonight, possibly an injury of some sort, and the grass being so wet and all. He played well against Detroit in the second half. Didn't see him out there tonight, can't imagine it's because he's not good enough.
    Good? I was worried he was playing all second half!

    Maybe he WAS eaten?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamunmun
    Crap. He better have tasted good!

    He had potential to be a main course..err starter!

    Now hes just a filler...
    Can you say T-bone steaks?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,859
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Can you say T-bone steaks?
    NOOOO!! Why didnt they take on of the straglers?

    Take Majondo-mawhatsit! Take Leach!

    noooooo!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Great Northwest
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamunmun
    NOOOO!! Why didnt they take on of the straglers?

    Take Majondo-mawhatsit! Take Leach!

    noooooo!
    That dude was the appetizer...I haven't heard a squeak about him either.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,859
    Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    That dude was the appetizer...I haven't heard a squeak about him either.
    Poop!

    I think Ekuban is next!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Omeeeeeha
    Posts
    9,245
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish
    oh please, what the hell do YOU know about corey jackson? ever seen him play?? do you have a pile of scouting reports on your desk or something?



    Not hardly....


    ...they don't even have a Dline.....
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    Jacks RULE!!!!!!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Omeeeeeha
    Posts
    9,245
    Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575
    Yep, I know nothing about the Chiefs. I spend hours and hours on Chiefs messageboards and reading articles about them, but I know nothing about them. Sure thing.
    If that's the case, then you must either NOT have a job/classes, or sleep, because you spend "hours and hours" on the THESE boards.....
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •