Is it true that Bronco's let a backup start a preseason game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Roses_Thorn
    Bench Warmer
    • May 2006

Originally posted by NVBroncfan
    If the past holds true, then cuttler will be starting the last preseason game. We normally hold are for sure starters out of the last game. I really hope this happens!

Damn hollywood for STILL not making it to the cards camp, I really wanted to see all 3 1st round QBs play this year but if linehart (sp?) doesnt get there soon they will have to move on without him atleast through the pre season.
    You're out of it... he signed last night .
    RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

• diesel51
      Lost Sheep
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      I honestly think that if Plummer screws up, and we head into week 10 with a 3-6, 4-5, or 5-4 record -- that we could see Cutler start as early as that
      If at week 10 we have one of the above records, I could care less if Cutler plays or not. I'll be so pissed and dissappointed.
      Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

• Nick7
        Locker #92
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by diesel51
        If at week 10 we have one of the above records, I could care less if Cutler plays or not. I'll be so pissed and dissappointed.
        A mi tambien.
        Go Huskers.

Comment

• cutlerfan
          Playmaker
          • May 2006

Originally posted by vandyman53
          I'm like you. I loved the look on Floyd Reese's face Saturday nite when they kept showing him. I didn't see a smile. You know he knew what Jay had done the nite before, and there was Young out there actually making me laugh. He even threw the ole Ainge pass his last play. It wasn't his ankle hurt. It was hit pride.

You are so right. He did not smile!! I love it! They should have taken Cutler and I want the fans to see what you and I already know!

----------------------------------------------
          I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

• cutlerfan
            Playmaker
            • May 2006

Originally posted by NVBroncfan
            If the past holds true, then cuttler will be starting the last preseason game. We normally hold are for sure starters out of the last game. I really hope this happens!

Damn hollywood for STILL not making it to the cards camp, I really wanted to see all 3 1st round QBs play this year but if linehart (sp?) doesnt get there soon they will have to move on without him atleast through the pre season.
            I want to see Cutler vs Leinert as well. I think we may see it

----------------------------------------------
            I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

• JRWIZ
              Banned User
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nick7
              No way is Plummer still the starter next year.

The only way for him to hold his job is if he either wins, or makes it to the SB.

Is that you Mikey? If your not MIke then you can not say for sure can you?

Comment

Working...
              X