Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by NVBroncfan
    If the past holds true, then cuttler will be starting the last preseason game. We normally hold are for sure starters out of the last game. I really hope this happens!

Damn hollywood for STILL not making it to the cards camp, I really wanted to see all 3 1st round QBs play this year but if linehart (sp?) doesnt get there soon they will have to move on without him atleast through the pre season.
    You're out of it... he signed last night .

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    I honestly think that if Plummer screws up, and we head into week 10 with a 3-6, 4-5, or 5-4 record -- that we could see Cutler start as early as that
    If at week 10 we have one of the above records, I could care less if Cutler plays or not. I'll be so pissed and dissappointed.
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by diesel51
    If at week 10 we have one of the above records, I could care less if Cutler plays or not. I'll be so pissed and dissappointed.
    A mi tambien.
    Go Huskers.

Quote Originally Posted by vandyman53
    I'm like you. I loved the look on Floyd Reese's face Saturday nite when they kept showing him. I didn't see a smile. You know he knew what Jay had done the nite before, and there was Young out there actually making me laugh. He even threw the ole Ainge pass his last play. It wasn't his ankle hurt. It was hit pride.

You are so right. He did not smile!! I love it! They should have taken Cutler and I want the fans to see what you and I already know!

Quote Originally Posted by NVBroncfan
    If the past holds true, then cuttler will be starting the last preseason game. We normally hold are for sure starters out of the last game. I really hope this happens!

Damn hollywood for STILL not making it to the cards camp, I really wanted to see all 3 1st round QBs play this year but if linehart (sp?) doesnt get there soon they will have to move on without him atleast through the pre season.
    I want to see Cutler vs Leinert as well. I think we may see it

Quote Originally Posted by Nick7
    No way is Plummer still the starter next year.

The only way for him to hold his job is if he either wins, or makes it to the SB.

Is that you Mikey? If your not MIke then you can not say for sure can you?