Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kircus

Kircus

What did you guys think of his performance? I liked his energy. He made some good catches too. I think his drop in the end zone was a little behind him and a tough catch. Overall Im excited to see if he keeps the energy up the rest of the preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrass
    What did you guys think of his performance? I liked his energy. He made some good catches too. I think his drop in the end zone was a little behind him and a tough catch. Overall Im excited to see if he keeps the energy up the rest of the preseason.

I really like him.

I liked him. Kircus and Cutler stole the show. He looked good wearing number 87 too. Hopefully he does it proud.

yeah, he just always seemed to be open. I don't know if the credit should be given to him of a shakey lion secondary but it looked good. I can see him winning the #3 spot.

He pretty much dominated. I hope to see a lot more from him!
    ...capture it...remember it...

I did not watch too much of this game. So my questions are, how fast is he and how big? Can he be better than the overrated for last year Devoe or Charlie Adams?

i also like him, i still think he should have made that td catch tho

i want him to be the number 4 or 5

i like marshall at 3

and i like watts/terrell as 4 (hey i still got hopes for dterrell)

but watts needs to watch his arse cuz kircus is coming

I tell you what I like him better than #17. That guy did not look good.

When I was watching him I though of that #3 from Indy....his name escapes me right now. But he seemed quite similar in play style. He cought a lot of passes in the middle of the field and wasnt afraid to take a big hit. With smith and walker on the sides kircus would be awesome in the slot.

When I was watching him I though of that #3 from Indy....his name escapes me right now. But he seemed quite similar in play style. He cought a lot of passes in the middle of the field and wasnt afraid to take a big hit. With smith and walker on the sides kircus would be awesome in the slot.
    I think you are talking about Stokley
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

http://www.notmike.com/images/heman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MN-Broncofreak
    I think you are talking about Stokley
    Yeah...him

I was impressed with the WR's play in the DET game .

Kircus seemed to be one step ahead of his former teammates.

Watts seemed to get open when ever he wanted to, something ashley lacked at.

Did anyone notice when looking at Marshall with his helmet on he looked like Sharpe?

Last but not least.

Also Now maybe it was an optical illusion but dumerville looked like he was about 320 pounds. Now perhaps all that 258 is on a 5' and some say 11" frame but he does not look that tall in relationship to his width.

Quote Originally Posted by cutlerfan
    I tell you what I like him better than #17. That guy did not look good.
    Watts looked fine.

He actually held on to the ball when it was thrown to him, save that sandwitch play when he got creamed.

<- Ready for the salute
    Kircus has been looking good in pre-season and in practice. He is wlowly working himself to #3 if can keep being consistant.

Quote Originally Posted by JRWIZ
    I was impressed with the WR's play in the DET game .

Kircus seemed to be one step ahead of his former teammates.

Watts seemed to get open when ever he wanted to, something ashley lacked at.

Did anyone notice when looking at Marshall with his helmet on he looked like Sharpe?

Last but not least.

Also Now maybe it was an optical illusion but dumerville looked like he was about 320 pounds. Now perhaps all that 258 is on a 5' and some say 11" frame but he does not look that tall in relationship to his width.

yeah i am right with you there, when i saw dummerville i was like holy sh*t, that guy is huge, but he chased down the qb pretty well.

you know what they say tv adds like 80lbs to your body