Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: What the...?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    victoria, bc
    Posts
    2,200
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC
    I guess the Dayne group wont be showing up anymore for sure if this is true.

    i haven't given up my spot on the dayne trayne yet. and i don't see much chance of him getting cut. he's cheap, and no one can say anything bad about his attitude. he's been all class as a bronco.

    nash seems like a PS squad guy. i don't see shanny going with a backfield with an ufa, a young player with possible attitude problems, and a guy that has shown to wear down after 10 touches (plus had some injuries). dayne hasn't proven much more than any of them, and less than tater, but he knows the offense and looked solid last season. final roster, imo, will be (in no particular order) bell, bell, dayne, with nash on the PS.

    as for who starts, it's still too early to tell. if dayne is the best back from here on out, he'll be the starter. if he's not the starter, it is because someone else was better than him. but as long as it is because another back stepped up and took the top spot, i don't care who it is. i like the fact that the bar is being raised to see the field in our backfield.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx


    "And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ





  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,959
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbronc
    i don't see much

    yet you have an eye in your avatar...

    how interesting...



    and yeah..

    you might as well hop off that train...

    cos the only place its going is off the beaten track all the down to tinseltown where people smile and are addicted to morhine...

    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

    <a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    victoria, bc
    Posts
    2,200
    Quote Originally Posted by anton1287
    yet you have an eye in your avatar...

    how interesting...



    and yeah..

    you might as well hop off that train...

    cos the only place its going is off the beaten track all the down to tinseltown where people smile and are addicted to morhine...


    wow, you make an interesting point. thanks for adding to the conversation.

    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx


    "And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ





  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,959
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbronc
    wow, you make an interesting point. thanks for adding to the conversation.

    well i wasnt having a go at you...

    i just really dont think that the dayne train is going anywhere anytime soon thats all...



    he really isnt performing... he hasnt had many reps and now he is injured..

    you get my point??
    Last edited by anton1287; 08-16-2006 at 11:07 PM.
    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

    <a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    victoria, bc
    Posts
    2,200
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by anton1287
    well i wasnt having a go at you...
    sorry. a little hostile on my part.

    i just really dont think that the dayne train is going anywhere anytime soon thats all...



    he really isnt performing... he hasnt had many reps and now he is injured..

    you get my point??
    yes, your point is a valid one. but from what i have seen so far, i think dayne's job is pretty safe. i don't think cobbs has shown enough to overtake dayne. i haven't seen nash run myself, but i doubt he puts Mbell and nash on the roster, leaving tatum his by far most proven back.

    with that said, there's still a ways to go in preseason, and then it's a long season to come. i think dayne needs the live bullets to really show what he can do. i'm still confident that if he earns an opportunity to be the top dawg, he'll make the most of it.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx


    "And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ





  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,959
    yes, your point is a valid one. but from what i have seen so far, i think dayne's job is pretty safe. i don't think cobbs has shown enough to overtake dayne. i haven't seen nash run myself, but i doubt he puts Mbell and nash on the roster, leaving tatum his by far most proven back.

    with that said, there's still a ways to go in preseason, and then it's a long season to come. i think dayne needs the live bullets to really show what he can do. i'm still confident that if he earns an opportunity to be the top dawg, he'll make the most of it.
    yeah...

    i dont think cobbs will push dayne out...

    but im afraid for dayne that he may stay in the number 3 spot...

    for his sake i hope not...

    and the coaches seem to be looking at the bells as the 1 and 2 combo...

    but yes the preseason is young and the season has clearly not started...

    but we shall see soon enough....

    for him its not a question of whether he can perform.... but a question of will he perform...

    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

    <a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •