X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WABronco
    I'M driving the bandwagon
    • Mar 2005

He better hold onto the starting job because I need him for fantasy B-A-D-L-Y...

As long as the second back isn't completely fazed out (be it Tatum or Mike), I'll be fine with whoever starts.

Comment

• West
      Professional Hell Raiser.
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by tpryce93
      i am a firm tatum supporter
      You were a firm Pryce supporter and you saw where he ended up.

Mike Bell is the future, Mike is the man and is going to continue being the #1 on the depth chart.

Comment

• West
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
        Mike Bell would be the first rookie to start the season #1 since Portis. That's a good sign for us. Rookie rb's in our system seem to fit hand in glove.
        Portis didn't start that season.

Comment

• GridironChamp
          Pioli's right hand man
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by West
          You were a firm Pryce supporter and you saw where he ended up.

Mike Bell is the future, Mike is the man and is going to continue being the #1 on the depth chart.
          I dont watch alot of Denver pre-season but from what i saw Cedric Cobbs looked as impressive as anyone else.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Inkana7
            Bench Warmer
            • Feb 2006

Correct, he would be the first rookie to start the season #1 since TD, right?

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

• tnedator
              All-Pro
              • Oct 2004

Started the fourth game of the season if I remember correctly. Then missed the equivalent of three games his second year. I remember thinking how good his numbers were considering he only started/played in 13 games each of his two seasons.
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• West
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by tnedator
                Started the fourth game of the season if I remember correctly. Then missed the equivalent of three games his second year. I remember thinking how good his numbers were considering he only started/played in 13 games each of his two seasons.
                No I think he was pointing out that Portis was the first to start at RB at the START of the season. Because if we were going by that then we would add Olandis Gary and Mike Anderson.

Comment

• tnedator
                  All-Pro
                  • Oct 2004

No I think he was pointing out that Portis was the first to start at RB at the START of the season. Because if we were going by that then we would add Olandis Gary and Mike Anderson.
                  I know, I was agreeing with you, I just probably worded it wrong. I meant, if I remember correctly, he didn't start the season, but started for the first time in the fourth game.
                  The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• TXBRONC
                    Captain
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                    I dont watch alot of Denver pre-season but from what i saw Cedric Cobbs looked as impressive as anyone else.
                    This is true, but he hasn't run against the first string defense either. I'm encouraged by what he has shown so far however, I would also like see what he does with the first unit.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                    X