Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How bout them Bobcats

Sorry but being a Montanan I cant resist not everyday we beat a Div 1A school.
    Broncos fan since 1975

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4]R.I.P. Darrent Williams you will surely be missed[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Mtdonkeyfan
    Sorry but being a Montanan I cant resist not everyday we beat a Div 1A school.
    It reallys really hurts to admitt this (Im from Montana to...but Im a Griz fan) but I just have to say...

CONGRATS TO THE MONTANA STATE BOBCATS ON BEATING THE COLORADO BUFFALOS

and this also hurts to admitt...I was trying REALLY REALLY hard to root for the Buffs...cause Im a Griz fan....I hate the Bobcats...but I was actually rooting for the BOBCATS...

In other news....the Griz lost like 31-7 to Iowa....it could have been by more...but I quit listening after that

I know Colorado is in rebuilding mode and are going through some MAJOR changes.

But still....... losing to this team?

They have A LOOOOOOONG way to go.

Umm yeah...its going to be a long year.... I was watching that game on the webcast and CU looked bad...exactly what I feared...you play like how you practice...when your offense can't move the ball on your 2nd team D, you are in trouble and thats what happens..

Congrats on the win..but still unexcusable, we should not be losing to d1aa teams (no offense) but its the truth...
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

wait 'til str8 comes around.
    Go Huskers.

i want to vomit........... this feels even worse than when the dolphins thrashed the broncos last year (to give the rest of you some perspective)

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda
    i want to vomit........... this feels even worse than when the dolphins thrashed the broncos last year (to give the rest of you some perspective)

:idiot:

HAWKINS LOOKS GREAT!!
    Go Huskers.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda
    Colorado just doesn't have very much talent.

I feel sorry for them against Georgia...

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Colorado just doesn't have very much talent.

I feel sorry for them against Georgia...
    that'll be a nice little BYE.
    Go Huskers.

Believe me...Im as shocked as all of you.

I watch MSU every year....they are our biggest rival.

These are the same Bobcats who lost 20 years STRAIGHT to the Grizzlies ()

but wow...I was just sitting there going 'OMFG'.

but I was also excited...its not everyday a d1aa beats a d1a team.

MSU's d1a transfers they got looked good today...especially Carpenter the QB and Jefferson the WR....

and MSU's D looked great...

oh ****!....Im scared...this is the only time I have ever been scared that MSU could beat the Griz...

the Griz were just crap today without Lex Hilliard

Quote Originally Posted by Nick7
    :idiot:

HAWKINS LOOKS GREAT!!
    This isn't about Hawkins, it's about the HORRIBLE players on the Buffs roster.

FIRE JAMES COX!!!

Could it already be Cody Hawkins time.... *sigh*

i was at the game, in the student section (i have friends at the school)

and we NEVER stopped cheering unlike the old fogies

well, our team isnt good this year, thats all i have to say, Cox sucks, how many dropped balls we had today and overthrown passes was ridiculous

congrats to the Bobcats, thats all i have to say, its going to be a long year

But you should have heard Hawkins after the game on 850 Koa, he sounds like a total loser, from what it sounded like hes trying to weed out the non-team players and the team players

im a CU fan through and through, i just wonder what its going to be like, travling to Georgia (yes i got tickets) to see Georgia absolutly maul the Buffs

To the Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket
    i was at the game, in the student section (i have friends at the school)

and we NEVER stopped cheering unlike the old fogies

well, our team isnt good this year, thats all i have to say, Cox sucks, how many dropped balls we had today and overthrown passes was ridiculous

congrats to the Bobcats, thats all i have to say, its going to be a long year

But you should have heard Hawkins after the game on 850 Koa, he sounds like a total loser, from what it sounded like hes trying to weed out the non-team players and the team players

im a CU fan through and through, i just wonder what its going to be like, travling to Georgia (yes i got tickets) to see Georgia absolutly maul the Buffs

To the Bobcats
    CP for still traveling to the Georgia game......

Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Crush21
    CP for still traveling to the Georgia game......
    lol thanks.......ive never been that Far East besides Florida, so i plan on spending alittle time out there anyway, we will be killed.............but ill live.......i hope

Hey skywalker I'm feeling likes its 1983 been along time and hopefully they can play well all year. Yes it took a very bad 1A team for us to be but any win against 1A is a big win!!! GO CATS!!!
    Broncos fan since 1975

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4]R.I.P. Darrent Williams you will surely be missed[/SIZE][/COLOR]