Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Neither QB is particularly impressive at this point in their respective careers. Physical talent is definitely there...but they make games boring as hell!

The problem (ie low scores) lies within the sucky O-lines, on both sides. Both OL's are completely overmatched IMO by the opposing DL, so you get a 13-10 as a result.

I didn't watch all of the game, but I'd love to add a few players from both sides to Denver. Buster Davis on the second day would be great...he looks like he could make a beastly special teams cover-guy. Looks like Baraka Atkins has the necessary size to play in Denver. Miami's safeties are both freaks...Kenny Phillips in a few years could be the next mega-stud out of Miami. If Mike Bell turns out, Lorenzo Booker would make an excellent complimentary back (10 touches max/game). He was one of the top California recruits a few years back I believe...and I'm not sure if I can pin the shoddy run game on him directly. FSU's line has sucked for a while now. Chris Davis would be a nice mid round pick too...he looked like an adequate returner and he's supposedly a possession guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    Im also liking how this Buster Davis is looking, i like his style he might be better than the guy from Penn.
    You mean Paul Posluszny? Posluszny plays the same way as Davis, for sure. Only difference is Posluszny is a OLB...Davis plays the middle. Davis is also at a severe disadvantage when you compare the two's measurables.

Brandon Merriweather....

We gotta pick up this kid..

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Brandon Merriweather....

We gotta pick up this kid..
    True...I've been talking about first rounders too much lately though.

Neither QB looked good at all, but I will give them this, they both played some fast and talented Defense's... But even before the game, I thought Weatherford and Wright both were not that good...

Anyways, good game....but PAY UP!

FSU
    Broncofan303
    Nick7
    tommy1986

MIAMI
    DawgFanatic
    Gridiron Champ
    LbloodOjunkieG
    DrunkPanda
    squints
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan303
    Neither QB looked good at all, but I will give them this, they both played some fast and talented Defense's... But even before the game, I thought Weatherford and Wright both were not that good...

Anyways, good game....but PAY UP!

FSU
    Broncofan303
    Nick7
    tommy1986

MIAMI
    DawgFanatic
    Gridiron Champ
    LbloodOjunkieG
    DrunkPanda
    squints
    kk boss, dam kyle wright....garbage i swear..anyways hers ur cp

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFanatic
    kk boss, dam kyle wright....garbage i swear..anyways hers ur cp
    LOL....thank you!....

Kyle Wright isn't THAT bad, he's solid... I'd take him over our starting QB anyday...
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick7
    confirming my vote for 'noles.
    You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to Nick7 again.

Good game everyone. I have already gave the FSU group CP.

I paid up, all i can say is that Wright is horrible, he might not have a great OL but there was so many dumb mistakes that you wouldnt even expect out of a HS QB.

BTW Buster might not measure up but niether did Zach THomas
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by LbloodOjunkieG
    You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to Nick7 again.

no problem, just give it to me some other time.
    Go Huskers.

Looks like I got all 5 of my CPs...nice doing business with y'all....let me know if you want to bet again ...

Looks like I got all 5 of my CPs...nice doing business with y'all....let me know if you want to bet again ...
    pffffffffft, i'll bet any team that Colorado faces, cuz i kno there gonna lose

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFanatic
    pffffffffft, i'll bet any team that Colorado faces, cuz i kno there gonna lose
    OUCH...LOL..low blow....alright, I'll start a new thread....CSU/CU CP bets...

OUCH...LOL..low blow....alright, I'll start a new thread....CSU/CU CP bets...
    lol, we sooooooo hi-jacked this guys thread