Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 151 to 162 of 162
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket
    nope, no it doesnt, even if it does........would i care?

    to me, it seems like your always vying for attention, and act like somebody cares, if your going to get serious over a CP on a friggin MESSAGE BOARD, and you actually care, its probly time to find a new hobby.......or a life
    Vying for attention? Where, and when?

    I'm not getting serious about a CP, but I figured you'd be courteous enough to pay up when you lose a bet.

    As for not having a life, you average 7.3 posts per day. I average 3.25. Yours is MORE THAN TWICE as much.
    Go Huskers.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick7
    Vying for attention? Where, and when?

    I'm not getting serious about a CP, but I figured you'd be courteous enough to pay up when you lose a bet.

    As for not having a life, you average 7.3 posts per day. I average 3.25. Yours is MORE THAN TWICE as much.
    it just seems like you want peoples attention by what you say

    7.3 posts a day? yeah thats over the summer, check out how many posts i have the past WEEK, and courteous? sure im curteous, i payed everyone

    but you

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket
    it just seems like you want peoples attention by what you say

    7.3 posts a day? yeah thats over the summer, check out how many posts i have the past WEEK, and courteous? sure im curteous, i payed everyone

    but you

    once again, WHERE AND WHEN? Give me proof.

    7.3 posts is how many you average from day one, here. If you posted more before, that means you had even less of a life during the summer.

    It's alright. If you don't want to pay me, fine. I'll be mature enough to not hold a grudge.
    Go Huskers.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,113
    ok i started giving out cp today. irish conrad doesn't get any from me because he predicted csu to win by 31 and it didn't happen

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    1,616
    I'm pretty sure I've given all of mine out... If you haven't gotten one from me PM me and let me know.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick7
    str8jacket
    ReleaseTheBeast7
    cinnamunmun
    DrunkPanda


    kinda strange, 'cuz all these people are regulars. Str8 was probably jk, but that might violate the COC.
    Sorry man, I don't want to sound like a CP bigot or anything, but I voted for the Rams. I told them to put me down under CU in my heart. Then I got put on the wrong list

    I do need to check this thread more often though.

    If it does mean a lot to ya though, I'll give you one.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    With Solus Christus
    Posts
    8,965
    I need an updated list...pretty sure I haven't paid out 1 cp yet...


    can someone help me out with a list of Rams fans that I owe a cp too??

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,559

    minus Cinny

    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamunmun
    Sorry man, I don't want to sound like a CP bigot or anything, but I voted for the Rams. I told them to put me down under CU in my heart. Then I got put on the wrong list

    I do need to check this thread more often though.

    If it does mean a lot to ya though, I'll give you one.
    No big deal, you don't need to give me one. At least I know you're not a poor sport.

    str8jacket?
    ReleaseTheBeast7
    DrunkPanda
    Go Huskers.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Yorktown, VA
    Posts
    1,192
    I keep having problems because it says i've given out too much in the last 24 hours.

    I'm only down to 5 people now, so hopefully by tomorrow it will be done.
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1...ftstrazwm7.jpg





    Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,113
    btw nick's not getting any either because he just posted that list of people one too many times and it's getting annoying.
    p.s. he's a hardcore fairweather fan

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda
    btw nick's not getting any either because he just posted that list of people one too many times and it's getting annoying.
    p.s. he's a hardcore fairweather fan

    wow man, you really are a poor sport, as well.

    BTW, one of your fellow Buff fans suggested the list idea before I did it.

    have fun getting pounded by by Arizona State...if you're lucky, you'll maybe score a few points on K-State.
    Last edited by Nick7; 09-16-2006 at 04:38 PM.
    Go Huskers.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda
    btw nick's not getting any either because he just posted that list of people one too many times and it's getting annoying.
    p.s. he's a hardcore fairweather fan

    wait wait wait....


    This deserves another quote. Weren't you trying to vote for CSU??

    I'm the fairweather fan???
    Go Huskers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •