Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 76 to 86 of 86
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    6,071
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobuckeyes
    I really think that drafting jay cutler was a mistake. Look at what its doing to this team. Plummer is not as confident as last year and is on a short leash to perform. This just adds extra pressure to jake that shouldnt be applied. Jay Cutler is good and all but at this time Jake plummer is the better quarterback. Jake knows that the fans in denver are calling for jay cutler and I say shame on you for betraying jake. How long did it take elway to get us a superbowl victory? Good thing we didnt rush and draft a new franchise qb like we did this year.

    Way to ruin jakes confidence and the chemistry he had going. Yesterday was a pretty horrible game but it could have been worse. I know things will turn around but if you keep putting all this pressure on Jake then things are not going to work out this year. Why put our rookie qb in and risk getting him hurt because our offensive line looked horrible in pass protection yesterday. We will be alright, just leave Jake in there and quit putting all this extra pressure on the guy. Seriously everyone is acting like a bunch of babies and so quick to make depth chart changes. Remember patience is always rewarded and good things come to those who wait.
    That has to be the most retarded post I've ever seen.


    @BlueNOrangeFTW

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    538
    Ha ha what now.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bozeman, MT
    Posts
    6,074
    Cutler might be a young "talent", but I agree with the thread starter in the Jay Cutler "era" has been an ultimate disaster, and arguably the worst period of Denver Broncos football in over 25 years.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,190
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobuckeyes View Post
    Ha ha what now.
    4,500 yards and 25 tds. That's what now.

    If you started a thread saying "I really don't think we should've hired McDaniels" that would probably end up being a lot more successful and bump worthy in later years.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    538
    I think we should of let Shannahan ride out his contract. I mean seriously all we needed was to focus on defense now our team is getting complete overhaul. I never agreed with drafting Cutler but I was willing to give him a chance and he has definitely showed his true colors here lately.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
    4,500 yards and 25 tds. That's what now.

    If you started a thread saying "I really don't think we should've hired McDaniels" that would probably end up being a lot more successful and bump worthy in later years.

    Yet we still didn't make playoffs and he is 1 and 5 vs the chargers. Also how many picks did he throw last year?

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bozeman, MT
    Posts
    6,074
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
    4,500 yards and 25 tds. That's what now.

    If you started a thread saying "I really don't think we should've hired McDaniels" that would probably end up being a lot more successful and bump worthy in later years.
    Since we're focusing on stats so much, go ahead and list his stats in the "6" big games he played in during his Bronco tenure. I dare you.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,190
    Quote Originally Posted by broncobuckeyes View Post
    Yet we still didn't make playoffs and he is 1 and 5 vs the chargers. Also how many picks did he throw last year?
    As soon as you can prove that a QB throwing for 4,526 (17th most yards in a single season in NFL history) and 25 tds and 2 tds on the ground causes a team to not win, then you might have a shred of credibility.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,190
    Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    Since we're focusing on stats so much, go ahead and list his stats in the "6" big games he played in during his Bronco tenure. I dare you.
    Why don't you prove how wins/losses show how good a QB is? I have facts. I have stats. You have opinion.

    Trent Dilfer should be a great QB in your mind because he led his team to a Super Bowl win in 2000.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
    As soon as you can prove that a QB throwing for 4,526 (17th most yards in a single season in NFL history) and 25 tds and 2 tds on the ground causes a team to not win, then you might have a shred of credibility.

    Doesn't matter. All that matter is wins. Cutler is not a team player. He is not consistent. I would rather have a consistent average QB than Cutler. All he cares about is himself.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bozeman, MT
    Posts
    6,074
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
    Why don't you prove how wins/losses show how good a QB is? I have facts. I have stats. You have opinion.
    You're using stats. If stats are "fact", than you can't say my argument of "stats" is opinion. They're both either "fact", or "opinion". I'll wait on the stats of those 6 big games. The;

    1)49ers game week 17 as a rookie(I know, he's a rookie, but rookie's have good games in big games almost every year)

    2)Last year's Houston and San Diego games (week 15 and 16, we we're already out of the playoffs against the Vikings)

    3The last 3 games this year to seal the division.


    Quote Originally Posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
    Trent Dilfer should be a great QB in your mind because he led his team to a Super Bowl win in 2000.
    Please don't bring opinions into an argument using the facts of "stat".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •