Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithOverTO
    Yeah 55-10 still makes me cry
    funny. none ya of came even close.

    Chiefs 41
    49's 0

    worst loss in 49'er history.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmcCaff87
    49ers Frank Gore (UM) underrated...Im gooing wit 49ers despite 0-10 score

    they should win by 3

    Man o man was I wayyyy off....... way to win 41-0 good game *****s
    "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"



    "Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet
    funny. none ya of came even close.

    Chiefs 41
    49's 0

    worst loss in 49'er history.
    i remember you

    you talked a lot of smack during the playoffs at the patriots board about how you hope the pats beat us

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    i remember you

    you talked a lot of smack during the playoffs at the patriots board about how you hope the pats beat us
    well I like you guys. but not that much.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet
    well I like you guys. but not that much.
    haha thats funny
    and thats a good sack by derrick johnson in your sig


    good game by the chiefs today

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    Chiefs D hasn't allowed a TD in 2 games. if we get this Huard guys radio tuned in we make a run. green is at least 4 more weeks out.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    haha thats funny
    and thats a good sack by derrick johnson in your sig


    good game by the chiefs today
    you guys have a bye this week????

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    i dont know about the run

    49ers suck and denver had a bad offensive day settling for field goals when its first and goal

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    45
    Congrats on the win Chief's fans.

    I am very dissapointed in the loss. Most of our guys just played terrible and made too many mistakes.

    Oh well though, this game should be put behind all the coaches/players and just focus on the Oakland game next week.
    [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j312/PsychoZombie_Studios/49erSigs/49erfaithful.gif[/IMG]
    Sig by PsychoZombie

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet
    you guys have a bye this week????
    yeah we play next monday against the ravens at home!!

    first loss for baltimore coming!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    East of Arrowhead
    Posts
    12,879
    who needs Green...weve got Huard...

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLadyFan
    who needs Green...weve got Huard...
    wheeeewh..................was it HOT here today. how bout that D?????

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by SF49erFaithful
    Congrats on the win Chief's fans.

    I am very dissapointed in the loss. Most of our guys just played terrible and made too many mistakes.

    Oh well though, this game should be put behind all the coaches/players and just focus on the Oakland game next week.
    hey pal there was a ton of concern here. a BU QB. O line problems. now we got a killer D. it figures!!!!! NO ONE would have guessed this. luck against the faders. you wont need much wooooooooot

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    yeah we play next monday against the ravens at home!!

    first loss for baltimore coming!!
    either you or us will have to deal with Cincy. they're playing like their ball are on fire this year.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    atleast we play cincy at home

    hopefully we can handle them
    they do look tough

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •