View Poll Results: Do you like the all blue uniforms?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

48 87.27%
  • NO

7 12.73%
Page 4 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    Uhmm... *looking*... One in 4?
    I'd say slim to none.
    41-7

Wink Well, you said it yourself . . .

Quote Originally Posted by honestpatsfan
    I'd say slim to none.
    Jake has not found it hard to get past New England.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    Jake has not found it hard to get past New England.

-----
    Says the guy who doesn't even bother to get the point of the posts
    41-7

Says the guy who doesn't even bother to get the point of the posts
    Once an intelligent point is made, that is when I bother to get it.

. . . if you get my drift . . .

-----

I've made it already, Jake won't play up to par to beat anyone else in the playoffs, plain and simple. No Super Bowl for Denver while Plummer is QB, though most of you on Broncomania have accepted that- heck even Shanahan has accepted it
    41-7

Is it really? I mean, he may be able to get us but when playoff time comes around, can he play well against OTHER teams in order to lead Denver to a Super Bowl? So far he hasn't done what it takes to beat anyone else but NE, so what are the chances he has a good game against Pitt, Indy, Baltimore or the NFC Champion?
    There have been several QB's who took a while to win their first Super Bowl. Just ask Jim Kelly (never did). Took Staubach a while. Some other guy from a mountainous state... name escapes me...
    So the "so far" thing is only valid "so far". If your crystal ball sees otherwise, by all means, let us in on it.
    If you're gonna hold a total team meltdown in the playoffs against Jake (the Steelers), then on par, you'd have to say that Elway had only 2 good years in the league, because before the 2 SB wins, he was under center for some of the worst blowouts in the history of the game. right about now, I would direct you to multiple locations where I have said that Jake is not on a par with Elway.
    Jake had a rough game against the Steelers, but I have yet to see anyone name a Bronco that played well that day, other than someone said the punter and the fullback. When the whole team breaks down, even a stellar QB cannot get alot done. So we'll see how it goes this year. Just like in the stock markets, past performance does not guarantee future results (GOOD OR BAD). I'm pulling for the guy to breakout, because when he's on, Jake's pretty fun to watch, unless you're a Pats fan.
    Somebody pressure the QB!!

I've made it already, Jake won't play up to par to beat anyone else in the playoffs, plain and simple. No Super Bowl for Denver while Plummer is QB, though most of you on Broncomania have accepted that- heck even Shanahan has accepted it
    As I said . . .

. . . once an intelligent point is made . . .

-----

Quote Originally Posted by gobroncsnv
    Jake had a rough game against the Steelers, but I have yet to see anyone name a Bronco that played well that day, other than someone said the punter and the fullback. When the whole team breaks down, even a stellar QB cannot get alot done. So we'll see how it goes this year. Just like in the stock markets, past performance does not guarantee future results (GOOD OR BAD). I'm pulling for the guy to breakout, because when he's on, Jake's pretty fun to watch, unless you're a Pats fan.
    Hmmm, if I said a comment like the stock-market one about the Pats and them beating Denver, what would you think about that?

That 2nd comment just proves my point - Steeler and Colt fans love watching the Snake try to be "on".
    41-7

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    As I said . . .

. . . once an intelligent point is made . . .

-----
    If I had that policy I'd still be waiting on you, topslave.
    41-7

Hmmm, if I said a comment like the stock-market on about the Pats and them beating Denver, what would you think about that?
    I'd say it could happen. Any given Sunday and all that. There are tendencies to observe in this league, and that is what makes it so fun to watch, when a team or an individual finally breaks out. If you're from Boston area, maybe you've heard of the Red Sox. I thought that was great, finally getting the World Series monkey off their backs. No, I'm not much of a fan of the Yankees, and loved seeing them whine about all the attention the Sox got. But I digress...

That 2nd comment just proves my point - Steeler and Colt fans love watching the Snake try to be "on".[/QUOTE]

See above. The whole team was bad on those days you're alluding to. I love watching a playoff game when both teams are having a good day, makes for better, more watchable contests. But it's just too darn shallow an analysis to just focus on the QB as the reason for those losses.
    Somebody pressure the QB!!

And the pointless Jake/Jay wars continue

Jake haters throw something in the way that disproves his credibility into the Jake Lovers' face, same happens with the other way around and approving credibility..........get a grip all of you.....please...........just realize that you dont matter in the decision making process........please, it will make this place alot more tolerable

GREAT article - thanks for posting this. Jake's the BEST! :-)

#TEBOWDOMINATES...Love Orange and Blue Gators and Broncos!

Jake Plummer will always be my #1 Quarterback!!!!!

If I had a dollar for everytime someone complained about Jake Plummer, the

DENVER BRONCOS QUATERBACK, THE LEADER OF THE OFFENSE, THE ONE IN CHARGE, THE MAN WHO HAS THE SUPPORT OF HIS TEAMMATES AND HIS COACHES, THE DENVER "FREAKING" QUATERBACK............

I'd be out of debt. Completely.

SHUT UP!
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

I apologize for my insentiveness, but I am sick of the bickering.

God, I've seen 3 year olds argue less.
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

If that was the case, then Cutler would be starting, not Plummer. It appears that Shanahan hasn't given up on Plummer being able to win it all.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt