Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFanatic View Post
    Good to see the Chokers out of it. I guess i was wrong.....i didn't jinx the nuggets, lakers were obviously the better team.

Bye Bye Bandwagon fans!!

Suns Still Own Your Team.
    that was pretty random.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    LOL Suns.

The Spurs made that franchise, a sad and pathetic one, EVERY post-season that they played.

The downfall of the all-mighty scoring suns = Spurs.
    Oh, A Spurs fan......a dying breed around the country huh? Face it, the suns have a better chance to win the the Spurs anyday now. Healthy Stoudemire in the mix? Pshhhh... Everybody and their dead Grandma knows the Spurs are Done. Timmy isn't wat he used to be and they have no help for parker. Ginobli is an Injury waiting to happen. Ive onced feared the Spurs...but they can't even beat the Mavericks with homefield advantage nowadays.....

It was a great run though, not a dynasty, but a good run nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRoark View Post
    Your just mad Denver actually made it into the playoffs and got to the WCF in which the Suns will never EEEEVVVVEEERR do again. Don't bash our team cause we are better then you guys. You may have won the season series but obviously that didn't play a part in anything.
    Dude, your team finally made it out of the first round since 1994.......let me say that again: Dude, your team finally made it out of the first round since 1994. Yo, i don't even know who you are ive never seen you here, but by mid-season next year all you bandwagners will fall of the Nugget Wagon once they turn to the old nuggets again.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    that was pretty random.
    Yea....Lifes random.

LETS GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suns off to a HOT start