Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Since 1984. I was 10 years old and looking for a team to cheer for that wasn't the Dolphins (dad's team) or the Redskins (rest of the family). Saw a Broncos preseason game and just kinda picked them. I've been here ever since and I'm NOT leaving.

Since I was 7 (1985/6) 20 years.

oops...I was a NY Mets fan, big Dykstra fan, and well, I didn't follow any other sports, but then i saw the broncos uniform and they had the same colors. Hey, I was 7!

I have been a fan since 1963. I had to listen to them on the radio. Yes. . . I am older than dirt.

My grandmother was actually a nanny for Sam Brunelli (I think that was his last name. retired Bronco lineman) Started going to games on a regular basis when I was 5. So I have been a Broncos fan for 30 years now!!!!!! Read these boards for quite a while until I registered this past post season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean
    I have been a fan since 1963. I had to listen to them on the radio. Yes. . . I am older than dirt.
    Not older than dirt. Do you remember listening to them on the radio and I think it was against KC, (maybe not kC), and we did not have a first down in the game? Hope my memory serves me right. If not, we played one game in which we did not have a first down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean
    Cool, I found someone older than me. I may need to grab my abacus to figure this out..........carry the 2..........times pi squared.......somewhere in the 30 plus year range. I still have a t-shirt from SB XII somewhere.......don't think it fits anymore........who took my walker??????
    [img]http://img228.exs.cx/img228/9818/michbroncofansigpic7bh.jpg[/img]
    made by snk16

1984 unofficially, 1985 officially.

More can be learned from visiting my uber-cool, BroncosCountry page...

http://stage.broncoscountry.com/sear...w-citizen/4097

hooked.....off my first broncos game. 1986...the afc championship....i live 1hour away from Cleveland!

Hubby - Born in CO, so Always a Bronco fan.

Me - 1993 when I married him
    Last edited by Missin#7; 10-19-2006 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stugotti
    hooked.....off my first broncos game. 1986...the afc championship....i live 1hour away from Cleveland!
    Did you go to the game as a Browns fan, and come away as a Broncos fan?

Since the first superbowl win, I jumped on the bandwagon, but I never jumped off. I was 10 years old.

I was a closet Broncos fan for about 20 years; Mork and Mindy days, the Orange Crush days, on and on. I am a Vikings fan, as well. So,I never knew that you could have two favorite teams. So finally around the 1996-97 season, I finally said the heck with it. I can cheer for the Broncos and the Vikings, unless they play against each other, then it becomes a whole different subject. But since 1996, I have been a diehard Broncos/Vikings fan. Plus, Rick Upchurch was one of my favorite players when I was young, Tony Dungy being the other.

So I have been down with the Broncos since the 1970s.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer
    If you were born into being a Broncos fan, please don't count it until you were old enough to even know what you were watching. Thanks

Been a Broncos fan for 29 years here.
    I dunno. It's been so long..........I guess somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 years.

I wasnt really into football when I was younger but I used to be a 49er fan but that was because I live in So Cal. All I knew was I didnt like the Raiders and I saw the Broncos whip them one day and was like......."Ooooh, that's my new favorite team!!!". It's been that way ever since. (And very happy I chose them as my favorite I might add!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rackman
    Been one since 1977. Wow, where did the time go!!!!!!!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Same year! And I have no idea where the time went Rack but it's been a fun ride, hasn't it?