• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bjoli198
    Bench Warmer
    • Apr 2006

Courtney Brown on IR

with Cortney Brown on IR, should the broncos sign someone else to fill in?
    then My vote is for this guy Jackson that was with broncos during preseason, I think his firstname was corey, but I´m not sure, but I know he was starting with the nickelpackage of broncos.

or was it instead of brown this guy morgan came to the broncos squad?
  • Lorcust
    The One and Only...
    • Jul 2006

We signed Kenny Peterson, an Ex-packer who backed up Aaron Kampman and Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila at DE.

Your referring to Corey Jackson. Honestly, I forgot about him for the most part.
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

• ThunderGirl
      Starter
      • Oct 2006

I heard Brown may never play again, Any truth to that?

Comment

• Orange_Crush21
        Special Teams
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
        Basically, he said that he will either come back to play for the Broncos, or he won't come back at all. Personally, I think he'll have a tough time getting back...

Comment

• twotone
          Bench Warmer
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
          with as many injuries and surgeries as he's had, it's possible he might not come back.

can't blame him, those knees have to be 70 years old in a sub-30 body.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

• crazydawg
            Practice Squad
            • Oct 2006

Its a shame Courtney Brown cant shake off that injury bug he's a very nice person that doesn't deserve the bad luck he's had over his career.

Comment

• DawgFanatic
              Playmaker
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by crazydawg
              Its a shame Courtney Brown cant shake off that injury bug he's a very nice person that doesn't deserve the bad luck he's had over his career.
              Yes he has had very bad luck throughout his career. Welcome Crazy dawg
              sigpic

Comment

• kratos_godofwar
                Bench Warmer
                • Oct 2006

I don't think the broncs really need to go get anyone, we have Elvis in the house. He's been doing pretty good, so I hope this means more playing time for him.

Comment

• RBDynasty
                  Special Teams
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bjoli198
                  with Cortney Brown on IR, should the broncos sign someone else to fill in?
                  then My vote is for this guy Jackson that was with broncos during preseason, I think his firstname was corey, but I´m not sure, but I know he was starting with the nickelpackage of broncos.

or was it instead of brown this guy morgan came to the broncos squad?
                  I feel so bad for the guy. Huge talent and he just can't shake the injury bug I wish him luck in life. His football days just don't look bright anymore.
                  The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

• WABronco
                    I'M driving the bandwagon
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by crazydawg
                    I've noticed there quite a few Browns fans who can't stand the guy for some reason, and go out of there way to call him "lazy" and "ungrateful."

Good to see some with their heads screwed on straight.

Comment

• assassin216
                      Starter
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by WABronco
                      I've noticed there quite a few Browns fans who can't stand the guy for some reason, and go out of there way to call him "lazy" and "ungrateful."

Good to see some with their heads screwed on straight.

the reason why they call him lazy because thats the truth.........how many injury have he had every since he come to the nfl..........courtney brown is fragile as hell........everytime i turn around he is gettin injuried and when he is not injuried he dont produce on the field..........it is obvious that lavar arrington was the talent in penn state and not him........
                      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X