Page 1 of 122 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 8 2006 Colts vs Broncos

Well here we are the Start of Week 8's games.

Broncos sit a top the West @ 5-1 , The Colts the South @ 6-0

We win we have the best record in the AFC, we lost and the Colts have a two game lead and head to head win over us. That would not be good. But we are on a Mile High winning streak that goes back to the start of last season and Shanny has NEVER lost the 7th game of a season when we play at home in his 11 years as head coach.

So good luck to the Broncos and kick some Colt butt!

On another note, Mods will be here enforcing the COC tighter, like we have been doing the past few weeks. If you don't know the COC you should not be posting on the board, and if you do there is no reason why you should be viloating it.

We have banned at least one member a week for infractions on game day. It will be an intense game, emotions will run high... and regardless of the outcome we expect all posters here to be able to control what they post here. If you feel yourself getting upset and angry over the game, don't take it out here, just step away from the keyboard for awhile. Chances are we will all be feeling the same way about the game, but can talk about it rationally after we've settled down.

I enjoy the thread gates, the conversatiosn and the posters here. I'd like to have a week where that isn't interuppted by a few dozen posts over a couple of bad apples.

As always anyquestions can be pm'd to me or any of the other mods or Admin.

Thanks and lets hope we are 6-1 by tomorrow night!

ps: DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK AND HOUR FOR DAYLIGHT SAVINGS
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

w00t Gameday thread!

I'm PUMPED!

Managed to work the schedule so that I don't miss it. Awesome.

GO BRONCOS!
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

I hope Peyton eats grass all day!
    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Gameday!

I'm looking for big things from our running game, moving the chains & chewing up the clock.
    GO BRONCOS!

Let's Go Broncos!
    Administrator

Lets go Broncos, show the Colts who the team to beat in the AFC is!!!!!! Beat those ponies!

Yep, another football game against the Colts. Let's go.

The colts are going down. Its time to put Peyton out to pasture with the rest of the trail ponies. Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!

It is time for the Broncos to prove the world that they are contenders!
    I'm on Twitter!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

im so amped about this game! both nervous and excited...you kinda dont know what way its gonna turn out. the colts have beaten us badly the past couple of years. i think our defense is wayyy better now. we wil have to see. we cant be taken serious until we beat these guys!

heres to kicking their @$$3$!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elway
    Well here we are the Start of Week 8's games.

Broncos sit a top the West @ 5-1 , The Colts the South @ 6-0

We win we have the best record in the AFC, we lost and the Colts have a two game lead and head to head win over us. That would not be good. But we are on a Mile High winning streak that goes back to the start of last season and Shanny has NEVER lost the 7th game of a season when we play at home in his 11 years as head coach.

So good luck to the Broncos and kick some Colt butt!

On another note, Mods will be here enforcing the COC tighter, like we have been doing the past few weeks. If you don't know the COC you should not be posting on the board, and if you do there is no reason why you should be viloating it.

We have banned at least one member a week for infractions on game day. It will be an intense game, emotions will run high... and regardless of the outcome we expect all posters here to be able to control what they post here. If you feel yourself getting upset and angry over the game, don't take it out here, just step away from the keyboard for awhile. Chances are we will all be feeling the same way about the game, but can talk about it rationally after we've settled down.

I enjoy the thread gates, the conversatiosn and the posters here. I'd like to have a week where that isn't interuppted by a few dozen posts over a couple of bad apples.

As always anyquestions can be pm'd to me or any of the other mods or Admin.

Thanks and lets hope we are 6-1 by tomorrow night!

ps: DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK AND HOUR FOR DAYLIGHT SAVINGS
    Haha, love the sig. Here's to seeing Captain Choke on his back as much as possible during this game

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

The Bad News: I'll miss seeing the game today. And it's not televised in our area so I can't record it.

The Good News: My wife, kids and I will be on a plane to Maui for vacation. :wave:

Quote Originally Posted by Grover
    The Bad News: I'll miss seeing the game today. And it's not televised in our area so I can't record it.

The Good News: My wife, kids and I will be on a plane to Maui for vacation. :wave:
    Hope you and the kids have a great vacation

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

I am so sick of hearing Peyton the whiner Manning.

Their undeafeted streak stop NOW!

GO BRONCOS!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***