Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1828
    Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    Do you have any of those cards that say "Bronco's Fan Club"?
    No, why?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed
    You need to take a break, decompress, and come back when your better!
    Obviously we were watching two different games....I saw a defense get schooled today in the art of hitting the open receiver and I saw Darrett Williams get totally schooled by Wayne....also, Coyer did nothing to adjust the coverages or the defensive schemes against the Colts, he allowed them to have their way with the Bronco defense and that is exactly what they did. Also, I tend to be passionate about the play of the team and today the offense had more heart then the defense did and quite frankly, it is defenses that win championships and this defense today showed me that they are nothing, much less champions....so don't tell me to take a break....the game I watched and witnessed today was the biggest fiasco ever from a defensive stand point and every one of the defensive members should be ashamed of themselves....they set us up to be literally two games behind the Colts because now they own the tie breaker...we had the future in our hands and once again gave it away....no matter who the Broncos get on the defense, they will never be able to play with Manning or the Colts, because Manning showed once again that patience wins games and all he had to do was stand back in the pocket and pick them apart all day long and no body made an effort to adjust to it....just another example of poor play and pathetic coaching at its best....too bad...I had thought this year's team might really do something...but when you don't pressure Manning, you get spanked big time....and that is exactly what happened to the Broncos again. So don't tell me what to do....at least I watched the freakin' game....

wow or offense steps up big time today and d wills mouth opens and swallows or defense. he is the sole person to blame today. i hope the whole team stuffs their jocks in his big mouth after this one!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by PA PLUMMER 16; 10-29-2006 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PA PLUMMER 16
    wow or offense steps up big time today and d wills mouth opens and swallows or defense. he is the sole person to blame today. i hope the whole team stuffs their jocks in his bib mouth after this one!!!!!!!!
    D will dserves a lot of the blame, but the D-line did not pressure Manning at all. If you give a QB 5 seconds to throw, any coverage will breakdown.

sorry for your loss guys, although i am very happy . the broncos impressed me in the sense of offense, and in defense other than darrent. who would have predicted a shoot out? i'm sorry but manning just doesnt lose shoot outs. well thanks to you bronco fans who made this game more fun, god that was such a good game. good look the rest of the season

What a game! First time the WHOLE TEAM impressed me in the same game in a long time. I thought that the D did pretty well, all things considered. Sure, they didn't have 8 TOs or score any points, and they let the Colts score points, but they stopped a few BIG plays and generally held things together. There were some disappointments, but those are part of the game. The O looked tight today, like a single cohesive unit. Someone has to lose, and Denver unfortunately lost today, despite getting a lot of points on the board. and

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman
    Because we just played our best football and stayed with the mighty Colts offense. We just left too much time at the end. I figured whoever had the ball last would win this game. too bad it was them and not us.....

Great game anyway......
    1000% agree
    [img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9976/natemaniaaq1.png[/img][IMG]http://static.twoday.net/richieanderson/images/Jax221.jpg[/IMG]
    [Size=3][COLOR=Darkred]Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster[/COLOR][/Size]
    [IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/AbbyMG/Jackson-Natemania.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PurdueBronc
    D will dserves a lot of the blame, but the D-line did not pressure Manning at all. If you give a QB 5 seconds to throw, any coverage will breakdown.
    i agree with you there

Quote Originally Posted by hottmama
    Obviously we were watching two different games....I saw a defense get schooled today in the art of hitting the open receiver and I saw Darrett Williams get totally schooled by Wayne....also, Coyer did nothing to adjust the coverages or the defensive schemes against the Colts, he allowed them to have their way with the Bronco defense and that is exactly what they did. Also, I tend to be passionate about the play of the team and today the offense had more heart then the defense did and quite frankly, it is defenses that win championships and this defense today showed me that they are nothing, much less champions....so don't tell me to take a break....the game I watched and witnessed today was the biggest fiasco ever from a defensive stand point and every one of the defensive members should be ashamed of themselves....they set us up to be literally two games behind the Colts because now they own the tie breaker...we had the future in our hands and once again gave it away....no matter who the Broncos get on the defense, they will never be able to play with Manning or the Colts, because Manning showed once again that patience wins games and all he had to do was stand back in the pocket and pick them apart all day long and no body made an effort to adjust to it....just another example of poor play and pathetic coaching at its best....too bad...I had thought this year's team might really do something...but when you don't pressure Manning, you get spanked big time....and that is exactly what happened to the Broncos again. So don't tell me what to do....at least I watched the freakin' game....
    maybe you should call pat bowlen and ask him for an application then if our coaches are so bad. im sure you would do a much better job buddy

i hate to say i told you so...
    "and champ baliey misses the tackle"

Colts not that good

I hate to disagree, but the Colts are not that good. They are 32 in run defense which means they are about last in the NFL They have a great passing offense, but their run is not very good either. Our defense just imploded. The issue is there is no excuse to put 31 points on the board, and lose the game That is poor defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze
    No, why?
    Because I see all of you guys with the Cutler fan club cards, and I just thought since I am a Bronco fan, it would be nice to have a Bronco fan club card.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Better to have played them in the regular season and figured out what we need to work on should we run into them in the playoffs. This was an expected L coming into the season so I can't be that disappointed, they are clearly the best team in the AFC.

Plus, the Colts are to us what we are to the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by PA PLUMMER 16
    wow or offense steps up big time today and d wills mouth opens and swallows or defense. he is the sole person to blame today. i hope the whole team stuffs their jocks in his big mouth after this one!!!!!!!!
    How about Plummer fumbling and basically giving the Colts a touchdown?
    I Love Orange Crush!

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator
    Because I see all of you guys with the Cutler fan club cards, and I just thought since I am a Bronco fan, it would be nice to have a Bronco fan club card.
    Ask BroncoFanCam to make you one. Im sure he wouldnt mind!