Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8

    Broncos need a name for their defense.

    How bout the mile high horsemen?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hinesville Georgia
    Posts
    2,731
    They already have ome, Monster of Milehigh.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    2,716
    was it really necessary to start another thread like this? there are at least 4 or 5 of them already out there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by P-NUT33
    They already have ome, Monster of Milehigh.
    That's not official; you know that, right?

    I actually like the Mile High Horsemen.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    746
    lets bring back the orange crush!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest
    was it really necessary to start another thread like this? there are at least 4 or 5 of them already out there.
    Cut the guy a little slack. He's new. Try using the search function before you start a thread. It's a little impolite to step on other threads.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hinesville Georgia
    Posts
    2,731
    I lik orange Crush!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Houston =D
    Posts
    2,282
    The fact that espn even named us means we're good. Don't forget Tampa Bay (which rode a defense to a championship) were the "Gulf Coast Warriors" via ESPN. =)
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ckdaDookie.png

    My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

    I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
    Posts
    541
    ESPN named us the "Monsters of Mile High" that would be our D's nickname.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,733
    Quote Originally Posted by P-NUT33
    I lik orange Crush!!!

    Or "Prodominantly Orange Crush"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7
    ESPN named us the "Monsters of Mile High" that would be our D's nickname.
    Well let's all hope they keep playing up to that name, especially for the next few games, or it could become the Flukes of Hazard!
    ...Master Protagonist...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,733

    Who would play Daisy Duke?

    Quote Originally Posted by lancane
    Well let's all hope they keep playing up to that name, especially for the next few games, or it could become the Flukes of Hazard!
    Isn't it a little early for nicknames?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,073
    Quote Originally Posted by stnzed
    Isn't it a little early for nicknames?
    Oh no I am in agreement with you, and they should have kept away from legendary defenses as well. Damn ESPN went out too early on this by calling us the 'Monsters of Mile High', which could be bad, bad luck. We have not proven we can even hold the Midway Monsters jocks, and it was too early, if we did it all the way to the playoffs, then maybe...
    ...Master Protagonist...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,944
    How about Coyer's Calvary.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,733
    Quote Originally Posted by lancane
    Oh no I am in agreement with you, and they should have kept away from legendary defenses as well. Damn ESPN went out too early on this by calling us the 'Monsters of Mile High', which could be bad, bad luck. We have not proven we can even hold the Midway Monsters jocks, and it was too early, if we did it all the way to the playoffs, then maybe...
    ESPN and hype? No way!<----sarcasm

    This was the worst possible timing for a nickname.....Before you play the best team on your schedule. If anyone can expose a weakness it's these guy's!

    My knuckles are sore from "knocking on wood"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •