Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 1,366 to 1,377 of 1377
  1. #1366
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Westminster, CO Locker #44
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by seanlust
    Well a couple of weeks ago most of us were talking about how great the Broncos defense is. Can you actually say that after these last 2 games against quality opponents?

    I realize we came up with the big turnovers on defense, but you certainly can't expect that week after week.

    But I'll take the win.

    GO BRONCS!!!!!
    The Bronco's defense has allowed less points than anyone. You've got to expect other teams to score. My only concern in regards to the defense is everyone that went down today. I hope none of them are serious.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

    Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

  2. #1367
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lancaster, Ohio
    Posts
    830
    Great game broncos!!...and I'm sorry for thinking we would probably lose this one.....please accept my apologies
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

  3. #1368
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,478
    Go Curome Cox. Boo Yah. One of the many players of the game in my opinion. And Champ Bailey, and Darrent Williams, and Jake Plummer, and Javon Walker, and the Entire Team.
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

  4. #1369
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    479
    I totally agree. But they have given up a chunk of yards the last couple of weeks against quality teams. The last time I checked they will be playing quality teams if and when they make the playoffs. I'm sure Shanny is happy with the win, but at the same time he can't be overly thrilled.

    I dont expect them to shut teams out, but giving up nearly 1000 yards in offense the last 2 games has to be a concern.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    The Bronco's defense has allowed less points than anyone. You've got to expect other teams to score. My only concern in regards to the defense is everyone that went down today. I hope none of them are serious.

  5. #1370
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Westminster, CO Locker #44
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by seanlust
    I totally agree. But they have given up a chunk of yards the last couple of weeks against quality teams. The last time I checked they will be playing quality teams if and when they make the playoffs. I'm sure Shanny is happy with the win, but at the same time he can't be overly thrilled.

    I dont expect them to shut teams out, but giving up nearly 1000 yards in offense the last 2 games has to be a concern.
    Yes, they have given up alot of yards, but guess all that counts is to keep the other team out of the endzone.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

    Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

  6. #1371
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    479
    you are correct. I shouldn't get caught up in the "numbers/stats" game.

    I still would like them to tighten up a bit. And that all starts up front with the D line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    Yes, they have given up alot of yards, but guess all that counts is to keep the other team out of the endzone.

  7. #1372
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Westminster, CO Locker #44
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by seanlust
    you are correct. I shouldn't get caught up in the "numbers/stats" game.

    I still would like them to tighten up a bit. And that all starts up front with the D line.
    I think what has really hurt us the past two weeks is the "no huddle" offense. Hope the other teams we have to play yet don't start using that.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

    Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

  8. #1373
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    105

    Ugly Win

    Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native
    The Bronco's defense has allowed less points than anyone. You've got to expect other teams to score. My only concern in regards to the defense is everyone that went down today. I hope none of them are serious.
    We will all take the win, but you are correct. The defense is somewhat of a paper tiger. No rushing capability, and the secondary got shredded for the second week in a row. When you give up 500 yards, your defense is not good. Thank you Jake for getting our tail ends out of the fire.

    I think it is a good time for Shanahan to start looking at his defensive coordinator, because the front line was a joke and so was the middle secondary... We got lucky and only because Jake was hot today.

  9. #1374
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Raccoon City, CO, USA.
    Posts
    2,303
    I missed today's game because I had to work in Colo. Springs where there aren't any TV in the building....

    I went to the Mongolian buffet and found out we won!
    XBL: The1Executioner

  10. #1375
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    105

    Stats are facts..

    Quote Originally Posted by seanlust
    you are correct. I shouldn't get caught up in the "numbers/stats" game.

    I still would like them to tighten up a bit. And that all starts up front with the D line.
    If we don't get caught up in the stats game, the San Diego Chargers are going to hand us our heads. We got out played by a team with a 2 and 5 record, and only won because of the turnovers. That is not going to happen against SD.

  11. #1376
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Westminster, CO Locker #44
    Posts
    3,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke
    If we don't get caught up in the stats game, the San Diego Chargers are going to hand us our heads. We got out played by a team with a 2 and 5 record, and only won because of the turnovers. That is not going to happen against SD.
    Injuries did not help the situation. Losing Ian Gold today early was a big loss.
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/787...sigxwaaea9.jpg

    Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

  12. #1377
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,350

    Was the win worth the price

    I know that in a football game things are uncertain but still todays victory came at a high price. Though im glad we won still loosing good players will come to haunt us. This puts even more pressure hopefully our back ups can do the job. As well a speedy recovery to all of our players that got hurt duing this game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •