Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbloke
    I live in ORange County and I go to a sports bar to watch Bronco games.

There are plenty of them around.

You can head to Solana beach and go to the Chiefs Burger and Brew. Despite the name, it is the headquarters of SoCal bronco fans. They even have seats from the old mile high stadium.

http://www.chiefsburgersandbrew.com/
    nice find, wish there was some where like this closer to LA

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrass
    I have comcast now which was just bought by time warner. They just dropped NFL network. I'm thinking of switching soon. Sat is doing very well is the quality dept. They will actualy have over 100 HD channels in the very near future and they have every feature cable has now except for the good internet.

i have the hd package and its pretty sweet (especially for basketball and football). i think that they have broad-band internet service, but yeah, not as good as comcast internet. that is the only thing that is better however.IMO
    [IMG]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2815/smith49sig4wy.jpg[/IMG]

Dennis Smith/ my all-time favorite Denver Bronco.

props to Snk16 for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbloke
    I live in ORange County and I go to a sports bar to watch Bronco games.

There are plenty of them around.

You can head to Solana beach and go to the Chiefs Burger and Brew. Despite the name, it is the headquarters of SoCal bronco fans. They even have seats from the old mile high stadium.

http://www.chiefsburgersandbrew.com/

Chiefs is a good place. I've been there for every untelevised Broncos game this year. Seats with backs are at a premium so I'd recommend getting there 45-60 minutes before kickoff. The place is very Broncos oriented ("IN-COM-PLETE" calls included). Good times.
    Thanks for everything Shanny :salute!:

Orange County CA Broncos

I was born and raised in Aurora, but now I live in Irvine and have been looking for awhile for a good sports bar to watch the Broncos. The places I have been are Garfs, Classic Q, Champps, and Fox Sports Grill, but they always have the Denver game off in a corner somewhere. Does anyone know of a decent spot to watch Denver play? I heard about Chief's, but Solana Beach is a pretty far drive for Sunday football. Any SoCal people with some help?

Good SD sprotsbar

I have lived in SD for 4 years now(by Qualcomm also)..........the best place to watch game's IMO is down at Pacific Beach Bar and Grill.

They have more TV's than you can count (which would be 20 for me.......not enough fingers and toes ).

Plus, they have an all-you-can-eat buffet on Sunday from 9:00am to 1:00..........very good food! Cost is about 12-14 bucks, I don't remember.

They also always have some beer special for 2 bucks a pint.

That Chief's bar sounds pretty cool also...........I will have to check that out.

PB bar and grill isn't nearly the drive though.

I know what u mean

I live in ohio, we never gat the bronco games, and all they have on are the browns and bengals. All i do is follow it on the computer. At least u will get the game this week
    It's 4:20 got a light?

I live in SD as well, I go to Oggi's pizza to watch all the Broncos games that are not on tv. Will be there tomorrow to watch'em kick the $**T outta the Faiders!