Page 5 of 505 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Nuggets beat the Thunder 114-113.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary30 View Post
    Nuggets beat the Thunder 114-113.

I'm glad they can beat one of the worst teams in the NBA... in closing seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    No Chauncey or no Kmart. Taking away our 2 best defensive pkayers, plus Thunder play tough at home. It was a good win.

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    I'm glad too.

Nuggs are absolutely pounding the Wizards on espn tonight. Up 68-48 at half. What i love most is the off the ball movement tonight.

Also love seeing the trailblazers getting pounded by the Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    No Chauncey or no Kmart. Taking away our 2 best defensive pkayers, plus Thunder play tough at home. It was a good win.

Yeha it was. OKC has been playing well enough to go 6-6 in their last stretch playing competitive basketball. Kevin Durant is a dominant player. That team will be even tougher as the season wears on.

Damn we pounded the Wizards but then we got pounded by the Nets, a really tough tough loss to watch... Melo and Nene 4 fouls each... Oofa. I think we can beat Heat! We have before lets do it again...

Schedule:
    Tuesday: Heat
    Wednesday: Orlando...

Orlando will be tough for us...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRoark View Post
    Damn we pounded the Wizards but then we got pounded by the Nets, a really tough tough loss to watch... Melo and Nene 4 fouls each... Oofa. I think we can beat Heat! We have before lets do it again...

Schedule:
    Tuesday: Heat
    Wednesday: Orlando...

Orlando will be tough for us...

Nuggets beat the heat 99-82. They are now 35-17 .

Up next: @ Orlando (38-12) 5pm ET

How about this.....................................

Nuggets' Smith to replace Memphis' Gay in Dunk Contest

PHOENIX -- Denver Nuggets swingman J.R. Smith will replace Memphis forward Rudy Gay in the slam dunk contest.

Gay was forced to pull out Tuesday because of a strained left hip. Smith also competed in the 2005 event.

"I have a few things under my sleeve," Smith said Tuesday after the Nuggets won in Miami. "I can't really talk about it. It's top secret, man."

Defending champion Dwight Howard of Orlando, 2006 winner Nate Robinson of New York, and Portland rookie Rudy Fernandez round out the field.

The dunk contest is the final event of All-Star Saturday night.

The Sprite Slam Dunk will be televised live nationally as part of the NBA All-Star Saturday Night, which will also feature the Foot Locker Three-Point Shootout, PlayStation Skills Challenge and Haier Shooting Stars. TNT and ESPN Radio's national coverage will begin at 8 p.m. EST from US Airways Center. The NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, Feb. 15, will air live on TNT, ESPN Radio and in more than 215 countries and territories in 44 languages.

http://www.nba.com/2009/allstar2009/...ent/index.html

I am excited to see what JR can do. He can fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary30 View Post
    Nuggets beat the heat 99-82. They are now 35-17 .

Up next: @ Orlando (38-12) 5pm ET

How about this.....................................

Nuggets' Smith to replace Memphis' Gay in Dunk Contest

PHOENIX -- Denver Nuggets swingman J.R. Smith will replace Memphis forward Rudy Gay in the slam dunk contest.

Gay was forced to pull out Tuesday because of a strained left hip. Smith also competed in the 2005 event.

"I have a few things under my sleeve," Smith said Tuesday after the Nuggets won in Miami. "I can't really talk about it. It's top secret, man."

Defending champion Dwight Howard of Orlando, 2006 winner Nate Robinson of New York, and Portland rookie Rudy Fernandez round out the field.

The dunk contest is the final event of All-Star Saturday night.

The Sprite Slam Dunk will be televised live nationally as part of the NBA All-Star Saturday Night, which will also feature the Foot Locker Three-Point Shootout, PlayStation Skills Challenge and Haier Shooting Stars. TNT and ESPN Radio's national coverage will begin at 8 p.m. EST from US Airways Center. The NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, Feb. 15, will air live on TNT, ESPN Radio and in more than 215 countries and territories in 44 languages.

http://www.nba.com/2009/allstar2009/...ent/index.html

I am excited to see what JR can do. He can fly.
    Lol yea i saw last night on sportscenter. I was so happy when i found out. I think JR will win it. But of course thats a homer pick but it will def make it better to watch.

But the super man thing by Dwight last year was amazing.

I think it'll only be a real running between Howard and Smith!

Nuggets Def. Magic 82-73 in a low scoring game!

Up Next:
    All Star Break:
    JR Smith in the Dunk Contest
    Chauncey Billups as an Alternate in the All Star Game!

After the Allstar Break:
    @ Philadelphia 76'ers 2/18/09

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRoark View Post
    Nuggets Def. Magic 82-73 in a low scoring game!

Up Next:
    All Star Break:
    JR Smith in the Dunk Contest
    Chauncey Billups as an Alternate in the All Star Game!

After the Allstar Break:
    @ Philadelphia 76'ers 2/18/09
    Indeed 36-17 by far best nuggets start ever. But with the west this year i really dont think we get past round 2 with having to play either the Lakers or Spurs in round 2.

Magice number most liely needed for the divsion: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Indeed 36-17 by far best nuggets start ever. But with the west this year i really dont think we get past round 2 with having to play either the Lakers or Spurs in round 2.

Magice number most liely needed for the divsion: 20
    Personally, I think we have a fair shot at beating the Spurs. We won the series, and while they did have their three main guys out that third game, we had two out(Martin for the whole game, Billups went out in the 2nd quarter), and if I remember right, the game wasn't close until we sat Melo. So I think it'll at least be closer, but still tough.
    Made by Houshmazode

This is the year that the Nuggets make a deep run into the playoffs. Billups brings that leadership they never had and he makes everyone around him better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowie Man View Post
    Personally, I think we have a fair shot at beating the Spurs. We won the series, and while they did have their three main guys out that third game, we had two out(Martin for the whole game, Billups went out in the 2nd quarter), and if I remember right, the game wasn't close until we sat Melo. So I think it'll at least be closer, but still tough.
    Closer yes. But the 1st game we beat them Parker and Ginobli were out, and as you said in the third game Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli were out. If we get Petro more playing time I think it could be close. I love Birdman and Kleiza, but i get so Freakin mad at Karls rotation, why Balkman and Petro dont get more playing time i will never know.